[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Talents are supposed to be like that. They aren't supposed to be crazy OP but if they are helpful then you can pick the most helpful one to you. If everyone had quicksell then there would be no more running to the general buyer as everyone would just be in a gang with that perk. It defeats the whole purpose of having a NPC and running around & what not.

Reinforced Legs, Junk Launcher, Wow, Persuasive Fine, Feather Hands, Force Mug, Blood Sucker, Extra Bullet and Quicksell all seem like they would fit better as perks as all the other talents seem more powerful/unique. I feel like they should be replaced at the very least because to me they feel like filler talents. Making them the talents for 61 and so on would add more perks to grind for.

Speaking of, adding perks after the gang cc would be cool.

vip needs a big buff

Having those talents for every single person who has achieved that level in the gang would make each person crazy OP and it would make players not in a gang or players not in a high level gang at a very high disadvantage. They aren't filler talents, not every talent is supposed to be something you want to pick (Except the Wow talent, that one is garbage). All of the talents are for each different job category to specially tune your gang to how you like to play. Like to play as a cop? Pick the cop talents. Like to play as a pedophile & want some general perks? Mix and match the 2. But you shouldn't be able to just have everything since it defeats the whole purpose of talents.

I am always for adding in more perks & talents but you also have to figure out what other talents and perks you can add on top of what already exists.

Having those talents for every single person who has achieved that level in the gang would make each person crazy OP and it would make players not in a gang or players not in a high level gang at a very high disadvantage. They aren't filler talents, not every talent is supposed to be something you want to pick (Except the Wow talent, that one is garbage). All of the talents are for each different job category to specially tune your gang to how you like to play. Like to play as a cop? Pick the cop talents. Like to play as a pedophile & want some general perks? Mix and match the 2. But you shouldn't be able to just have everything since it defeats the whole purpose of talents.

I am always for adding in more perks & talents but you also have to figure out what other talents and perks you can add on top of what already exists.

I'd reccomend making them a little better then, most of them are outbeat by other talents.

I think the pooled xp that the spirit caller can extract should stay after log out, it seems like the logging is already there since pooled xp stays to buy loot boxes even if you dc. If someone has xp and crashes their pooled xp that can potentially be extracted by a spirit caller is lost for a stupid reason so keeping the pooled xp even after logout until the next reset I think is important for the job.

With leaderboard winners getting 3 lootboxs per week for each they top, all players should get 1 lootbox just for playing that week, it'd be a really cool reward and I think it'd be a good way to encourage players to try for the top of the leaderboard

add hit boards/telephones around the map so that people can go to to place hits through a certain hitman or everybody instead of having to seek out a hitman.

With leaderboard winners getting 3 lootboxs per week for each they top, all players should get 1 lootbox just for playing that week, it'd be a really cool reward and I think it'd be a good way to encourage players to try for the top of the leaderboard

Maybe add a 2nd and 3rd prize?

Just getting free lootboxes for doing 1 of each thing is a no go imo

Now that SBC cannons cannot be holstered afte being shot let terrorists have them! there will be way less of them on the market and they are 1 time use so using it as a terrorist will be a big inivestment when the cannon can be used for other things than a terrorist attack.

Nerf the "Glimmer Of Hope" Perk. It is really op the more props you have in a base. I think its because of how it calculates but most of the time it feels like you're removing just a few props when in terms of how the perk is worded it should remove 85% of the fences or materials in a base. You can use upwards of 10 material bombs without removing all the fences in a base that consists of only fences and I don't think thats resonable for a perk that is supposed to be a "Glimmer of hope". 

This might even be a bug idk.

• Rubik unpinned this topic