[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

sugar have someone else help with with cc's playermodel i see alot of people trying to get PM for their cc ready to pay both in game or irl money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this suggestion made my eyes bleed

So i've had this happen to me lately and it gets really annoying how the Staff can't do anything about it. So if someone runs up to you press's e then shoots you 2 seconds later they cant do anything about it like wtf 

Shouldn't there be a rule that says you have to wait for 5 seconds for them to drop money Because i have been rdm'd by many people who use this loophole and say " HE PULLED OUT A GUN SO I KILLED HIM" when i didn't even have a chance because i can't be like he's mugging me and i need to pull out a gun then pull out a gun IN THE MATTER OF 2 FUCKING SECONDS LIKE LITERALLY GET A STOP WATCH AND TRY ITS FUCKING ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE.

PLEASE FIX THIS LOOPHOLE IN THE RULES SO PEOPLE CAN'T JUST RDM

It's not really a loophole. If you don't RP it out and you kill the person immediately without an attempt to mug, it's straight up murder. If you fight back, they can kill you. If you run, I guess they can kill you. If you're dropping money then they can't really just RDM you

Since we have removed our suggestion addon in the server (caused crashes and lag) here is an official thread where you can make suggestions to.

Offer anything, such as fixing broken stuff, adding new stuff, removing stuff, new jobs, ect. Also post a link to the addon if you want something added.

HEY. you need to fix the fading door limit pls. also c4 is way too op

So i've had this happen to me lately and it gets really annoying how the Staff can't do anything about it. So if someone runs up to you press's e then shoots you 2 seconds later they cant do anything about it like wtf 

Shouldn't there be a rule that says you have to wait for 5 seconds for them to drop money Because i have been rdm'd by many people who use this loophole and say " HE PULLED OUT A GUN SO I KILLED HIM" when i didn't even have a chance because i can't be like he's mugging me and i need to pull out a gun then pull out a gun IN THE MATTER OF 2 FUCKING SECONDS LIKE LITERALLY GET A STOP WATCH AND TRY ITS FUCKING ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE.

PLEASE FIX THIS LOOPHOLE IN THE RULES SO PEOPLE CAN'T JUST RDM

It's not really a loophole. If you don't RP it out and you kill the person immediately without an attempt to mug, it's straight up murder. If you fight back, they can kill you. If you run, I guess they can kill you. If you're dropping money then they can't really just RDM you

Mugs are logged so if it's too fast to respond let staff know. Someone yesterday basically pressed e on me and then opened fire even logs show the damage being 1 second after the mug was started so I warned for FailRP

Reform Ban appeal and Report process

As it stands, there isn't much point in appealing a ban, it often takes so long to get a decision that the ban expires. Reports also seem to take much too long.

+1 for anything under 2 weeks to a perma there is no point at this time to appeal 99% of the time it just expires before staff finish argueing and dramafesting

Implement "no response within 24 hours" as an accept for ban appeal. There are times where I may not be able to get on due to work being an ass, but I have 10 minutes for the forums.

Also give mods more liberty with accepting and denying ban appeals. We can ban for 1 minute, which is equivalent to unbanning, so we should be able to accept or deny appeals, it would make the process go by so much smoother if we didn't have to wait for an admin

• Rubik unpinned this topic