[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Add more requirements to counter when in a party. people just join and create parties for the sole purpose of "free counter". Not all but alot of people do it and its not good rp at all. 

Maybe require party and gang members to tell people not to do x or they will counter etc. or that they actually have to be doing something together.

Jusr being invited into a party and going around killing people whenever your party member dies without any other rp feels stupid.

Edit: I remember walter saying something about it but imo the gang and party rules are either unclear of how to counter or that its just not a thing rn in which case i want it added

Its in the rules where you can't just counter people for no real reason. As long as the party member is next to who ever died & the person who killed the party member knows that then you basically reserve the right to kill. Its bad RP when you don't say anything but in almost every kinda rule you can put out there, you can't really prevent it from happening. As long as the two party members are next to each other then once one guy gets attacked you can assume the second guy will fight too.

If you attempt to force something like an advert or something, that also doesn't work since not everyone looks at chat when they are fighting. If people just join parties to just follow someone around and fight for them, it just sounds like a bodyguard or something. If people didn't want it happening then they would lock their parties or kick the guy out

As for bitminers, they can't come back in their full form unless they crash the server. It has something to do with the rope attached to the pump and the miner which made the server go down. I was working on another form of intractable / complex money generator but the model creator told me to think about the idea more before he created the model. More money options would probably come after 2 larger updates from now

• Have a more strict guideline for staff and their activity(not in a oppressive way)
  • ^ another option is to create a staff incentive program.
  • Have a motorcycle and car race event
  • Make cars customizable 
  • Bring back kidnapping someone and then just leaving them in the middle of the street is failrp.
  • Do not let hobos build at the fountain
  • Let the motorcycle be able to do a wheelie
  • Add in a skateboard
  • Add a new RP job that has a skate board and a stoner model (gives drug dealer business). Job also farms drugs 25% quicker 
  • Get rid of sewer lord
  • Make signs that indentify spaw
  • When you get killed by a hitmwn form a hit, make it pop up on your screen when you die not just in chat
  • Charge more for models and sweps people actually made
  • Make stocks not real time (pretty cool but hard to understand and invest well for the younger ones)
  • Have a way to sell dupes in-game
  • When it’s your first time playing a job, have it go to the description automatically before actually becoming the job 
  • Fix the model thing, the whole download model doesn’t work for a bunch of people idk what is wrong w it
  • More tax to people basing 24/7 to promote more RP 
  • PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING BACK A REVISED VERISON OF THE LAWYER JOB 

Also create in game night time so the major can create a curfew

• Have a more strict guideline for staff and their activity(not in a oppressive way)
  • Make cars customizable 
  • Bring back kidnapping someone and then just leaving them in the middle of the street is failrp.
  • Add in a skateboard
  • Add a new RP job that has a skate board and a stoner model (gives drug dealer business). Job also farms drugs 25% quicker 
  • Get rid of sewer lord
  • When you get killed by a hitmwn form a hit, make it pop up on your screen when you die not just in chat
  • Make stocks not real time (pretty cool but hard to understand and invest well for the younger ones)
  • When it’s your first time playing a job, have it go to the description automatically before actually becoming the job 
  • Fix the model thing, the whole download model doesn’t work for a bunch of people idk what is wrong w it

Bring back kidnapping someone and then just leaving them in the middle of the street is failrp.

why

Get rid of sewer lord

why

Make stocks not real time (pretty cool but hard to understand and invest well for the younger ones)

Time 2 learn, its not hard. Stocks are more of a gamble unless you know how to read and evaluate company news

Fix the model thing, the whole download model doesn’t work for a bunch of people idk what is wrong w it

What models don't work for you?

More tax to people basing 24/7 to promote more RP 

People were just complaining that no one bases, I think its going to stay the way it is for now

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING BACK A REVISED VERISON OF THE LAWYER JOB 

That is planned

Have a motorcycle and car race event

I actually did make a race event. It works fine but people minge with it too much. Maybe I will think of something at some point

• Make cars customizable 
  • Add in a skateboard
  • Get rid of sewer lord

Bring back kidnapping someone and then just leaving them in the middle of the street is failrp.

Well, I don’t see the RP in just smacking your bludgeon at somebody’s back and then just running away. 

Get rid of sewer lord

A lot of people just go above ground and mass RDM with it and nobody really RPs as it imo

Make stocks not real time (pretty cool but hard to understand and invest well for the younger ones)

Time 2 learn, its not hard. Stocks are more of a gamble unless you know how to read and evaluate company news

Fix the model thing, the whole download model doesn’t work for a bunch of people idk what is wrong w it

It varies. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don’t. The models are Gabe, spirit caller, hazmat, and police K9s

More tax to people basing 24/7 to promote more RP 

People were just complaining that no one bases, I think its going to stay the way it is for now

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING BACK A REVISED VERISON OF THE LAWYER JOB 

That is planned

Have a motorcycle and car race event

I actually did make a race event. It works fine but people minge with it too much. Maybe I will think of something at some point

I answered them in the reply if you want to read. Ones I didn’t touch I thought was fair. 

Also what about that skateboard job I mentioned

Kidnapping now works in the sense where if you do not "kidnap" your target they will wake back up with their weapons and not be kidnapped anymore which helps prevent most cases of fail kidnapping. I read it wrong the first time.

The sewer lord doesn't really have RP, its just rdm central where you protect your sewer from the stinky people that visit it. The sewer lord can probably be more fine tuned though which I will work on.

I can check out those models. I recently found out that some models have different model paths encoded into them which is SUPER weird but there was an update where I fixed 2 - 3 of those models

The skateboard job is something where it wouldn't work too well due to how the skateboards work. They are very server performance intensive

Kidnapping now works in the sense where if you do not "kidnap" your target they will wake back up with their weapons and not be kidnapped anymore which helps prevent most cases of fail kidnapping. I read it wrong the first time.

The sewer lord doesn't really have RP, its just rdm central where you protect your sewer from the stinky people that visit it. The sewer lord can probably be more fine tuned though which I will work on.

I can check out those models. I recently found out that some models have different model paths encoded into them which is SUPER weird but there was an update where I fixed 2 - 3 of those models

The skateboard job is something where it wouldn't work too well due to how the skateboards work. They are very server performance intensive

I think the only thing people want rn is a sugar npc

Add a vape dealer because I love messing around with the vapes on the server and the only way you can get them is from unboxing one. I’m sure you can make the smoke disappear quickly since a lot of people would use them

• Rubik unpinned this topic