[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

sorry president, its word against word. there need to be adverts for mug and raid.

A couple things, please bring back adverted mugs, was killed today for literally no reason and all the guy said for his response was "Oh I was mugging you". This shit is bullshit (excuse my language) but honestly if he would've adverted mug I would be on my way. Also please make it so that people in a sit should be allowed to bring witnesses, Bobo brought me to a sit and I told him multiple times to bring a witness you saw everything and even defended me against this guy through OOC, but Bobo refused to bring him, quite frankly that is bullshit. I had proof against this guy that he rdmed me rather than mug me, yet this rdmer got off scott-free. Absolutely ridiculous.

But that's what I want? I don't exactly see why you are arguing against me. Maybe I'm reading your message wrong. I want there to be adverts for mugs, maybe not raids because it's easy to figure out in a sit if someone is raiding you instead of RDMing you. However muggings should always be advert because a player could lie to an admin saying they were mugging you instead of rdming you.

Adverting raid and any other adverts were removed since adverting is for advertising, not telling the world your actions. In a game where people can easily just break rules and chose to not follow them, you have to place a lot of trust in the people who do kill you since they could always say they were mugging you or w/e. The only advert which remains is counter because it's hard to remove and if I allowed anyone to just "counter" without advert there would be a lot of crying of RDM.

Tomorrow, muggers will be able to press E on you and it will notify you + play a sound or something. It's probably an easier way to enforce notifications of a mugging.

Add in more ways to gamble your money away.

For example, people could buy Roulette Rooms and host Roulette games in their room. This could be done with either money or items. Jackpots could be added, with money or items. Coin Flips could be added, allowing people to open a room or request a duel with someone else.

tl;dr: add in every cs:go gambling game because skin insanity

And if you claim to not own a room and promote it, people can flood your PMs with SCAMMER written in massive ASCII art.

Adverting raid and any other adverts were removed since adverting is for advertising, not telling the world your actions. In a game where people can easily just break rules and chose to not follow them, you have to  place a lot of trust in the people who do kill you since they could always say they were mugging you or w/e. The only advert which remains is counter because it's hard to remove and if I allowed anyone to just "counter" without advert there would be a lot of crying of RDM.

Tomorrow, muggers will be able to press E on you and it will notify you + play a sound or something. It's probably an easier way to enforce notifications of a mugging.

Thanks for acknowledging this, I do think that if we get some sort of varification that someone is mugging you then it would be nice. Thanks for implementing the notification system on mugging, it's going to help a lot.

I find it really annoying when you call for a admin saying "I was Randomly shot" or something similar and then the admin says "Ask the guy who RDMed you" why can't they just take the fucking sit it gets pretty annoying.

Staff dont need to hold your hand. The game is what you make of it not how many sits can you call in a day.

I find it really annoying when you call for a admin saying "I was Randomly shot" or something similar and then the admin says "Ask the guy who RDMed you" why can't they just take the fucking sit it gets pretty annoying.

Staff dont need to hold your hand. The game is what you make of it not how many sits can you call in a day.

I called for a sit, got denied, ask in ooc but no response from the attacker, denied sit again, disturb other admin sit to get a admin, threatened a warn for disturbing a sit. I come back after it's done 1 admin is left there, slapped by him, be annoyed and call for a admin about that, "it's only 5 damage why are you so mad?", stoic shows up I sit on his head and he takes me away from the sit.

So you are saying that you are just running around for a while trying to get staff to hold your hand? We are here to stop bigger issues, we could care less if someone rdmed you one time. If its more then one then it would be a different story but staff have their own things to do and when they go to a sit why should it be something simple like a rdm. If you call for an admin for every rdm that happens then staff would be busy 24/7 instead you talk to the guy and if they dont answer then just forget about it. Then if they do it again then get a staff member and they will be banned. This is not a babysitting service, its a videogame.

So you are saying that you are just running around for a while trying to get staff to hold your hand? We are here to stop bigger issues, we could care less if someone rdmed you one time. If its more then one then it would be a different story but staff have their own things to do and when they go to a sit why should it be something simple like a rdm. If you call for an admin for every rdm that happens then staff would be busy 24/7 instead you talk to the guy and if they dont answer then just forget about it. Then if they do it again then get a staff member and they will be banned. This is not a babysitting service, its a videogame.

Well I just got RDMed and lost 17k but It's just a video game so who cares.

• Rubik unpinned this topic