[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

GET RID OF CRIPS/BLOODS. And replace those jobs with the Italian mobs (Genovese's and Lucchese's) and the way they fight is, they CANNOT rdm each other on sight. They can however, raid each other WITHOUT calling raid, and they can do something like, maybe target a specific member of the other family (EX: /advert The Genovese's are coming for Don Lucchese!) and then they assassinate that mobster (of course they can only assassinate people, every, maybe 5 or 10 minutes) This would add much more RP/get rid off all the people who kill each other in spawn as Crip/Blood, or just completely rdm. It'd be much less obnoxious.

• Sad 1

Put in the Volkswagen TDM pack. Beetles and Micro Buses are so cool they need to be added now.

And do put in the Italian Mob guys, would be great to put the Genovese Family into this server officially.

CARS

I have thought long and hard what is the point of cars.  On the map we are on right now its not like you can go very far with a car.  So in my opinion the cars are pretty much useless so why would you add them in again. I am pretty sure they cause lag and like i said they are pretty useless on the map we are already on.  I know some of you have different opinions on cars but this is mine.

Compensation for everything lost during crashes. I know you said you were working on the crashes Sugar, but it gets very annoying when you lose about $1-2 mil profit in a crash and you barely get enough profit to buy back what you lost, especially printers.

Compensation for everything lost during crashes. I know you said you were working on the crashes Sugar, but it gets very annoying when you lose about $1-2 mil profit in a crash and you barely get enough profit to buy back what you lost, especially printers.

If we did comps every crash, everyone would be a multi-millionaire because anyone can say "give me comp pls". We do comps if you have proof of what you had before the crash

• Rubik unpinned this topic