[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I think, we should make a pet name tag. I was thinking it would be something like if you are a pet, it lets one person able to add them as their pet, so you can be seen as that person's pet. It would also be helpful for sits, do to the fact that you never know if a pet rdm'd because they can lie about being somebody's pet.

I think, we should make a pet name tag. I was thinking it would be something like if you are a pet, it lets one person able to add them as their pet, so you can be seen as that person's pet. It would also be helpful for sits, do to the fact that you never know if a pet rdm'd because they can lie about being somebody's pet.

People could always do "/job Vermin's Pet" for the name tag situation.

Adding your pet to your party would also be something that could be done as well.

This is a balance idea, I kinda feel like whenever there is a decent amount of PD on the server 90% of the people are SWAT. Which I wouldn't have a problem with if there was actually normal cops running around I think the swat limit should be decreased and the Cop limit should increase, kinda just helps with forcing the RP spectrum, it might be a personal thing but I think it'd give the server a nice touch. Also please just remove the ways to break down doors I feel like the only way to make breaking down doors seem fresh is to make the hammer super expensive and just rip it off the Rebel class. I hate playing as a cop and constantly having to sit in the PD watching one asshat bust down the door every time it respawns just to let a hobo, three dogs, and a pedo past the second door. Sure it's fun to kill them until people start calling RDM and, or complaining about some other right they don't have.

Adding your pet to your party would also be something that could be done as well.

He never said you couldn't do that; he was saying we should implement a system where it's a visible thing, instead of having to change your rpname.

He wants to be able to see who's pet is who's in-game. It's tedious to have to press tab just to see if someone has a pet, or to check the parties to see if they're together.

He never said you couldn't do that; he was saying we should implement a system where it's a visible thing, instead of having to change your rpname.

He wants to be able to see who's pet is who's in-game. It's tedious to have to press tab just to see if someone has a pet, or to check the parties to see if they're together.

I'm sorry, but if its "tedious" to press a single button or type /party into chat, then you're just plain lazy.

Also, I was just giving a suggestion.

NERD12512" timestamp="1464290799"]

this is not for the server but can ya get a gametracker for the forms? cuz i dont like to boot up gmod and then SEE THAT THERES NO PPL ON OR ITS PACKED. from -109th comander "tekno"

There already is, it's on the top right of the main page.

This is a balance idea, I kinda feel like whenever there is a decent amount of PD on the server 90% of the people are SWAT. Which I wouldn't have a problem with if there was actually normal cops running around I think the swat limit should be decreased and the Cop limit should increase, kinda just helps with forcing the RP spectrum, it might be a personal thing but I think it'd give the server a nice touch. Also please just remove the ways to break down doors I feel like the only way to make breaking down doors seem fresh is to make the hammer super expensive and just rip it off the Rebel class. I hate playing as a cop and constantly having to sit in the PD watching one asshat bust down the door every time it respawns just to let a hobo, three dogs, and a pedo past the second door. Sure it's fun to kill them until people start calling RDM and, or complaining about some other right they don't have.

Hm, you raise a solid point. I will do this.

-snip-

-snip-

I'm sorry, but if its "tedious" to press a single button or type /party into chat, then you're just plain lazy.

Also, I was just giving a suggestion.

Having to scroll through 45-65 people just to find one person witht he job name "Hops' Pet" is actually VERY tedious.

I'm just gonna walk around the map and type !party just to make sure they're not together? It would be a bit irritating.

To build onto Banana's suggestion: If you were able to like claim pets and have like documents for them that'd be cool, right now Pet is just dull, if you were to implement this it would make RPig as a pet more fun, people could set up shelters and adoption centres and stuff.

Maybe I'm just a lazy retard, but I'm just trying to make shit more efficient.

Pets are so janky. I think they are hilarious but the people who seriously RP as them...what ever floats your boat. The job was added in the first place because of popular request. I could do it, I can just make it so pets can "put themselves up for adoption" and then you can press E on them or something and then you can pay a fee to name them or something along those lines. Maybe I will do that when I do some other things related to making jobs more viable to play. But..rly

• Rubik unpinned this topic