[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Please change the C4 price as it is too expensive for the fairly new players to raid and have a way to earn some extra money.

Please make it so that Infiltrators can not base because I have seen many situations where people take the role and base so that there is a lower percentage that players will raid them. Who wants to spend money on gear such as lockpicks and code-crackers when there is already a role for raiding, but people take it?

Please change the C4 price as it is too expensive for the fairly new players to raid and have a way to earn some extra money.

Please make it so that Infiltrators can not base because I have seen many situations where people take the role and base so that there is a lower percentage that players will raid them. Who wants to spend money on gear such as lockpicks and code-crackers when there is already a role for raiding, but people take it?

There are a ton of ways to make money. Like a ton. Almost every job can make money by playing the job itself and there are a ton of non job specific ways to make money. If you give me examples of what you would like to do to get money, I can implement them if they seem good

I can see it as C4 being too expensive. Maybe reducing the C4 to 150k for 2 would help. Blowtorches would remain the same as they can be objectively better than c4 since it generally doesn't have one use. It would lower the raiding gap and make it more prevalent

I can increase the amount of slots the infiltrator has.

I can see it as C4 being too expensive. Maybe reducing the C4 to 150k for 2 would help. Blowtorches would remain the same as they can be objectively better than c4 since it generally doesn't have one use. It would lower the raiding gap and make it more prevalent

The problem with this is, C4 is used as a high risk, high reward item. It can completely destroy a base in 1-2 but if it's cheap. Making it cheaper would make it used more frequently, which in my opinion should not happen. Makeshifts are very strong as is, mat nades/bombs are as well. C4 should be for the gigantic bases that people store lots of printers in. On top of that, if you make raid tools cheaper, people will raid more, making people want to base even less.

The problem with this is, C4 is used as a high risk, high reward item. It can completely destroy a base in 1-2 but if it's cheap. Making it cheaper would make it used more frequently, which in my opinion should not happen. Makeshifts are very strong as is, mat nades/bombs are as well. C4 should be for the gigantic bases that people store lots of printers in. On top of that, if you make raid tools cheaper, people will raid more, making people want to base even less.

Back then when C4 used to be more common than masterswords everyone only based because they liked the "base war" aspect (C4 legit used to blow up a base the size of a material bomb explosion). I think for a new player its harder for them to get into the raiding scene since they haven't been playing for a while. As of right now I have set the price to 150k but made it 1 C4 instead of 2 so if you hit 150k you can at least buy it. I will leave it at that for a bit and see where that goes

Either make it so Armor Potions give 50 Armor each

Or make Armor Packs not be invetory-able

It seems unfair that Armor Pots are created slower than Armor Packs which is just bought from the Gun dealer.

And their price is both pretty low.

I remember you said you nerfed the armor potion because people can just drop two to regain armor.

But now armor packs can be dropped AND gives 100 armor.

Armor Potion gives 30 which would need 4 to get full armor.

Cmon suga i didnt make all those pots for nothin

Make it so bodygroups save when you change jobs or log out.

Give Remington 870 a Zoom.

Make it so when you hack the portal to send people to jail, it actually arrests them and makes them stay in jail for the time.

Nerf the Jackhammer, It is overpowered compared to the other shotguns.

Make hiding in a base as revolt leader failrp, they must be outside trying to kill the mayor

Make King's Assassin incognito like Mayor's assassin, or buff him up while remaining not incognito

Also fix precision and props; as soon as a teeny tiny bit of the prop goes into the map, it immediately disappears >:C

• Rubik unpinned this topic