[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Except it sucks. The spawn is "one sided" to where the immediate access of the map is downtown, beach, and the other place no one goes to. People hardly go to the sewer or the slums.

I'd actually like to see it between the beach, downtown, and the slums. There's easy access to the underground - everyone can spawn in the gated area where the fountain is at and have spawn protection there.

Except it sucks. The spawn is "one sided" to where the immediate access of the map is downtown, beach, and the other place no one goes to. People hardly go to the sewer or the slums.

I'd actually like to see it between the beach, downtown, and the slums. There's easy access to the underground - everyone can spawn in the gated area where the fountain is at and have spawn protection there.

I base everyday in the sewers. People are always going to the slums for the chem hoses

You're allowed to be racist, just don't do it in OOC or in any global chat where people will find it offensive or around people who may find it either offensive / disgusting. You say you call your friends racist terms all the time, you don't call strangers, teachers, your parents, family friends racist terms right? That would just be downright disrespectful and weird.

Everyone says stupid shit but there is a time and a place to say those things. Regardless if its a gmod server, its not allowed to say those types of things in OOC and it can get you in trouble if you're abusing anything locally. Staff are even more strict when it comes to things like that. Saying something in OOC even if it's a joke is just really stupid. "But Sugar Nibba, isn't really racist, it's just a meme!!"  "A hard R on the n word is racist but nigga is not!!" is just stupid. Go call a stranger those words and see how they react.

If you joined a server and the staff and users used the word like it was part of their daily vocabulary, you could safely assume it is being ran by edgy 14 year old memers who don't know any better. You attract what you but out and allow and I don't want any of it.

No one wants to see it, no one finds it funny except for your group, keep it to yourself.

Thank you Sugar. Regardless of the hard r I assure you you will get

Your ass whooped. People find that very offenisve and I am one of them.

I understand stand this is gmod,

But as sugar said, there is a time

And place to do so.

bro you dont need to talk to me like that pussy boy i aint playing 

only people who would get there ass whooped for saying it is pussy white kids like you 

its just how we talk where im from if you dont like it mute me

You're allowed to be racist, just don't do it in OOC or in any global chat where people will find it offensive or around people who may find it either offensive / disgusting. You say you call your friends racist terms all the time, you don't call strangers, teachers, your parents, family friends racist terms right? That would just be downright disrespectful and weird.

Everyone says stupid shit but there is a time and a place to say those things. Regardless if its a gmod server, its not allowed to say those types of things in OOC and it can get you in trouble if you're abusing anything locally. Staff are even more strict when it comes to things like that. Saying something in OOC even if it's a joke is just really stupid. "But Sugar Nibba, isn't really racist, it's just a meme!!"  "A hard R on the n word is racist but nigga is not!!" is just stupid. Go call a stranger those words and see how they react.

If you joined a server and the staff and users used the word like it was part of their daily vocabulary, you could safely assume it is being ran by edgy 14 year old memers who don't know any better. You attract what you but out and allow and I don't want any of it.

No one wants to see it, no one finds it funny except for your group, keep it to yourself.

like i said sugar  where im from thats how we talk i go up to random people and say nigga i dont call them niggas  

nigga doesnt mean anything racist it literally just means homie or friend

also i know a fuck ton of people who arent 14 and edgy that say nigga its just the vocabulary round here

maybe add a note to the ban appeal template that states ban appeals are for 

"if you truly think you did nothing wrong or the punishment was too much"

and not 

"knowing what you did was wrong and your ban was just so you are asking for forgiveness"

maybe add a note to the ban appeal template that states ban appeals are for 

"if you truly think you did nothing wrong or the punishment was too much"

and not 

"knowing what you did was wrong and your ban was just so you are asking for forgiveness"

True. Some people are truly remorseful and truly sorry for their actions and would pledge not to do it again. That, owning up and apologizing for your actions, I respect.

like i said sugar  where im from thats how we talk i go up to random people and say nigga i dont call them niggas  

also i know a fuck ton of people who arent 14 and edgy that say nigga its just the vocabulary round here

That's nice. Its my server, my rules. It's not going to be allowed just because where you're from you can call everyone a nigga (strangers or friends) without repercussions. Go make your own server where you can say any derogatory term freely and watch what you attract.

That's nice. Its my server, my rules. It's not going to be allowed just because where you're from you can call everyone a nigga (strangers or friends) without repercussions. Go make your own server where you can say any derogatory term freely and watch what you attract.

Naz I dare you to go in the hood talking like how you be talking and see what happenes or in general talk to someone like that you’ll end dead smh

Naz I dare you to go in the hood talking like how you be talking and see what happenes or in general talk to someone like that you’ll end dead smh

Yeah be careful. You could say it at the wrong time and at the wrong place. I would only say it with your friends.

i live in the hood pussy

thats how we talk theres nothing racist about it

i live in the hood pussy

thats how we talk theres nothing racist about it

Well this server isn't the hood, and we have rules about what you can say and what you can't say, so it'll be good for all of us and you if you just follow the guidelines, lad.

Also I just realized this is the suggestions, not a forum post on discussion. Don't start taking up too much space about wanting racism to be allowed on the server, go complain on the discussions section.

• Rubik unpinned this topic