[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Growable weed

Like a really simple one, kinda like the old meth systemm take a pot, a seed smack them together

plant appears in pot, takes a few minutes to grow,

plant gets larger or goes from brown to green over the span of said time it takes to grow.

Hit E, then boom, weed.

Maybe rename Meth addict to drug addict and have it so you can bring weed to him also?

I know the drugs mod on the workshop has different sized pot plant models in it also, simple ones.

I'm pretty confident I can do this

Stunsticks available from black markets?

I will add that!

Growable weed

Like a really simple one, kinda like the old meth systemm take a pot, a seed smack them together

plant gets larger or goes from brown to green over the span of said time it takes to grow.

Hit E, then boom, weed.

Maybe rename Meth addict to drug addict and have it so you can bring weed to him also?

I know the drugs mod on the workshop has different sized pot plant models in it also, simple ones.

Stunsticks available from black markets?

I will add that!

stunsticks on BMD is horrible idea.. then people will just run around stunstick abusing and hitting random people...

Growable weed

Hit E, then boom, weed.

If you could that would be amazing!

Making the cp more "fun". As is the cp job is pretty lame on an old server i played on it had weapon scanners which were like checkpoints, the mayor placed the down and people had to go through them if any illegal weapons were on them the weapons would be confiscated and the player would be wanted, another thing was gun licences the player could buy them from the mayor and they would be granted a licence which they could pass through the weapon checkers without being wanted/ having there weapons confiscated. I feel theres a lot more the cp could do on this server because right now its very "basic" :D

Making the cp more "fun". As is the cp job is pretty lame on an old server i played on it had weapon scanners which were like checkpoints, the mayor placed the down and people had to go through them if any illegal weapons were on them the weapons would be confiscated and the player would be wanted, another thing was gun licences the player could buy them from the mayor and they would be granted a licence which they could pass through the weapon checkers without being wanted/ having there weapons confiscated. I feel theres a lot more the cp could do on this server because right now its very "basic" :D

CP make the server in my opinion so I am always down to give them more options and more power. Except, people are usually scared to enforce laws and rules so its hard to find a balance between it. I will definitely look around for some cool things though!

• Rubik unpinned this topic