[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I think the cost for fuel should bre reduced from $800 to $400. Because as it stands, players with no money can't make a profit off of bitcoin mining because the cost of the fuel (3,200 to completely fill the generator)

greatly outweighs the money you make from low value miners. Now i know bitcoin miners are supposed to only be good when you have a full server rack, but still. People don't buy them even though they are legal because they cant make good money unless they invest the $300,000 they don't have. I myself have 1.4 mil but i feel that they are kind of useless to new players.

I think the cost for fuel should bre reduced from $800 to $400. Because as it stands, players with no money can't make a profit off of bitcoin mining because the cost of the fuel (3,200 to completely fill the generator)

greatly outweighs the money you make from low value miners. Now i know bitcoin miners are supposed to only be good when you have a full server rack, but still. People don't buy them even though they are legal because they cant make good money unless they invest the $300,000 they don't have. I myself have 1.4 mil but i feel that they are kind of useless to new players.

Agreed. Either the money rewarded has to be increased or the fuel should be lower cost.

Remove staff diss rule, unless you plan to change it into No disrespect to anyone, which would only make this server PC and shit the whole reason it's great is due to the offensiveness. Anyways, 

Staff diss is abused, hypocritical, and contradicting.

It's abused seeing  as most staff react based off feelings especially if they were the "victim" and because they are mostly young, anyways as soon as they get mad they goto calling everyone everything in the book yet when someone says something that pisses the first mod off immediately warned or kicked for staff disrespect and usually the mod will speak very condescendingly to attempt to piss the player off even more so he will retaliate and get kicked/ banned

It's hypocritical and contradicting because like I said admins will call you every name in the book yet you call them one thing and your in the wrong and their not, which contradicts the rule "Staff are not above the rules/laws."           

Maybe if your in a sit with someone and all they do is insult you instead of speaking reasonably it could be valid but I'd more of call that minging/NITRP.

Remove staff diss rule, unless you plan to change it into No disrespect to anyone, which would only make this server PC and shit the whole reason it's great is due to the offensiveness. Anyways, 

It's abused seeing  as most staff react based off feelings especially if they were the "victim" and because they are mostly young, anyways as soon as they get mad they goto calling everyone everything in the book yet when someone says something that pisses the first mod off immediately warned or kicked for staff disrespect and usually the mod will speak very condescendingly to attempt to piss the player off even more so he will retaliate and get kicked/ banned

It's hypocritical and contradicting because like I said admins will call you every name in the book yet you call them one thing and your in the wrong and their not, which contradicts the rule "Staff are not above the rules/laws."           

Maybe if your in a sit with someone and all they do is insult you instead of speaking reasonably it could be valid but I'd more of call that minging/NITRP.

Staff disrespect is not a thing. As stated in the rules, staff are no better than normal players, we are just given the power to "police" If you will the rule breakers. "Staff  disrespect" is treated the exact same as player disrespect. It doesn't become a big deal until it turns into persistent harassment. Whoever told these staff members that staff disrespect was any different than standard player disrespect was wrong and sadly misguided

Staff disrespect is not a thing. As stated in the rules, staff are no better than normal players, we are just given the power to "police" If you will the rule breakers. "Staff  disrespect" is treated the exact same as player disrespect. It doesn't become a big deal until it turns into persistent harassment. Whoever told these staff members that staff disrespect was any different than standard player disrespect was wrong and sadly misguided

Yet all you have to do is call a staff an idiot to get warned or kicked, but if you  disrespect or another player disrespects you, first off you have to be able to prove it which usually means you'll need screenshot or video proof which you will then have to post to forums  about the other player and maybe have spent 30 minutes doing so in which case the other player will argue his side probably make up some lies and in the long run basically nothing gets done and nobody can video 24/7 as it lags most peoples games... It's abused by some mods and I have never seen a player warned/kicked for disrespecting another player or a mod kicked for disrespecting a player which happens a lot.

Which also reminds me the fact that admins need 0 proof yet a player has to have screenshots or either (majority of time) videos.

Yet all you have to do is call a staff an idiot to get warned or kicked

I've never seen anything like this before. Could you provide some kind of evidence? This would 100% be grounds for a demotion. Create a report thread.

I have never seen a player warned/kicked for disrespecting another player

I have personally kicked/banned at least 3 players and warned/muted no less than 10 for disrespecting other players in the last couple of months.

or a mod kicked for disrespecting a player which happens a lot

The last time I remember us having a report in which a staff member was disrespecting a player for no reason, it was a 50/50 split on whether to demote now or give a warning and demote next time. I think it only took three screenshots of chat to begin the shit storm.

I've never seen anything like this before. Could you provide some kind of evidence? This would 100% be grounds for a demotion. Create a report thread.

I have personally kicked/banned at least 3 players and warned/muted no less than 10 for disrespecting other players in the last couple of months.

The last time I remember us having a report in which a staff member was disrespecting a player for no reason, it was a 50/50 split on whether to demote now or give a warning and demote next time. I think it only took three screenshots of chat to begin the shit storm.

If your kicked how are you suppose to screenshot chat logs? And I understand you may not see it, that's the whole reason it's called abuse..The mods know what their doing and it's usually done through microphone so you can't screenshot, and they know it's rare for a player to actually record seeing as it can make the game way laggier. But next time i'll make sure to attempt to get evidence although the mod (especially if already trusted) can easily make up a lie saying there was an altercation that happened before the time that I screenshotted or something along those lines.

Like I said, I think staff diss should be removed still, unless admins/mods are held to the standard that players are, (Must show proof and argue their cause without any bias on forums and not just warn/kick in game. But I believe there's tons of bias that happens among the moderators)

If your kicked how are you suppose to screenshot chat logs? And I understand you may not see it, that's the whole reason it's called abuse..The mods know what their doing and it's usually done through microphone so you can't screenshot, and they know it's rare for a player to actually record seeing as it can make the game way laggier. But next time i'll make sure to attempt to get evidence although the mod (especially if already trusted) can easily make up a lie saying there was an altercation that happened before the time that I screenshotted or something along those lines.

Like I said, I think staff diss should be removed still, unless admins/mods are held to the standard that players are, (Must show proof and argue their cause without any bias on forums and not just warn/kick in game. But I believe there's tons of bias that happens among the moderators)

Open your console after you got kicked, shows enough information and is easilly screenshotable. Also having a record program open at some times is a good thing to do.

Open your console using ~ at the main menu for screenshot evidence.

Go into console and start recording a demo for video evidence. You can upload the demo file to the forums for staff to review. Should I make a tutorial on this since it seems like nobody really knows about this feature? I used it tons when I had my trash laptop.

If a mod is disrespecting players, they aren't likely to stop. Just keep gathering evidence. If they want to be sneaky bastards, be a sneaky bastard right back. You have to understand, I am not against you in this.

• Rubik unpinned this topic