[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Add zombies mode

I'm pretty sure there is already an infection event, but it ends if the first zombie dies, which almost always happens instantly, sadly enough.

Add these props to the server because their dank and we are a to server and not a death match

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=327281224

+1 if the props are well optimized/addon doesn't take up server resources too much.

what gnome said

I only ask that this is in order because of the amount of people who don't know who banned them in their appeal, but I was thinking it might be good to have a ban format. I was thinking something like this:

[ban Reason: (Reason Here)] [ban Time: (Time Here)] [banning Staff: (Staff Name Here)] [Appeal at: https://titsrp.com]

G+1 new ban format

You have been banned by -fill-

for -fill-. Appeal ban at titsrp.com

There is one issue, it would need to put their steam ID instead of name because names can easily be changed.

We should add a class called Chilli's Employee that can have 5 people and a class called Chilli's Manager and they can base but it must be a public place and they are Also counted as a Gang so people can war against them if they get bad service or food. Oh and a swep that says "welcome to Chilli's"

Rare materials from mining and Tree cutting used to craft rare shit.

Make a job called "Game Master" that gets a swep that spawns zombies and head crabs. If an npc kills a player the 'game master' gets money, if an npc get killed he loose 1 health.

re-adjust spawn boundaries to fix spawn perfectly. Also if you think you can find out how and later on maybe make it so spawned props disintegrate and certain entities like shelves and boom boxes disintegrate as well.

Re-add turf wars. If I am remembering incorrectly and that was a feature from a different server. Make it so different areas of the map can be claimed by gangs. Have a boundary that is visible when a gang and you have to stay inside of it kinda like capture the point and you get sweps and money From doing it. The more people on the enemy gang the bigger the reward

• Like 1

+1 new ban format

You have been banned by -fill-

for -fill-. Appeal ban at titsrp.com

There is one issue, it would need to put their steam ID instead of name because names can easily be changed.

We should add a class called Chilli's Employee that can have 5 people and a class called Chilli's Manager and they can base but it must be a public place and they are Also counted as a Gang so people can war against them if they get bad service or food. Oh and a swep that says "welcome to Chilli's"

Rare materials from mining and Tree cutting used to craft rare shit.

Make a job called "Game Master" that gets a swep that spawns zombies and head crabs. If an npc kills a player gen gets money, if npcs killed he loose some 1 health per

re-adjust spawn boundaries to fix spawn perfectly. Also if you think you can find out how and later on maybe make it so spawned props disintegrate and certain entities like shelves and boom boxes disintegrate as well.

Re-add turf wars. If I am remembering incorrectly and that was a feature from a different server. Make it so different areas of the map can be claimed by gangs. Have a boundary that is visible when a gang and you have to stay inside of it kinda like capture the point and you get sweps and money From doing it.

Lot of great ideas, I'm +1 for all, also, thanks for reminding me that yeah, it would need to be by ID instead of name.

• Rubik unpinned this topic