[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Something that shows previous bans, similar to !warns... would be nice to be able to see if the same user has been banned x times for rdm/mass rdm

Could have sworn I suggested this before but I guess I just didn't post it. 

This could be something like !warns where it'd show separate lists for warns, kicks, and bans. I feel like this would go a long way towards getting minges off the server, if someone's been banned for mass RDM twice before we could add a [Perma Requested] to the ban or something.

Could have sworn I suggested this before but I guess I just didn't post it. 

This could be something like !warns where it'd show separate lists for warns, kicks, and bans. I feel like this would go a long way towards getting minges off the server, if someone's been banned for mass RDM twice before we could add a [Perma Requested] to the ban or something.

Yea,something along these lines would be awesome. Half of the straight massrdmers seem like they goserver to server whenever they are unbanned. Would be nice to be able to know when they were banned/length/reason

And if it was suggested I apologize. Was just thinking about it today after banning a couple massrdmers that probably have been banned before

Very Far fetched but maybe sugar can add a page with each staff member gets a thread and people can comment on how they are as a person and they can ask questions about them. this is kinda hard to explain but a for example we can have a forums section called Staff Reviews and each staff member has a thread so people can get on a thread(lets say mine) and they can comment on how I am as a person or staff so for examplee they can ask questions or ask why am i cancerous and why i havent hanged myself yet.

Very Far fetched but maybe sugar can add a page with each staff member gets a thread and people can comment on how they are as a person and they can ask questions about them. this is kinda hard to explain but a for example we can have a forums section called Staff Reviews and each staff member has a thread so people can get on a thread(lets say mine) and they can comment on how I am as a person or staff so for examplee they can ask questions or ask why am i cancerous and why i havent hanged myself yet.

Just start a roast thread.

Or start your own thread and ask for feedback/comments.

Just start a roast thread.

Or start your own thread and ask for feedback/comments.

That could work

Add a gun bag for weapon modifiers. There have been so many times where I've nearly crashed the server accidentally because I'd been weapon modding for so long, and the mounds and mounds of common weapons were piling up way too high. If I could've put them in some sort of external storage, I would've been able to save on server lag and also actually be able to sell the commons; they usually end up wasted

Add a gun bag for weapon modifiers. There have been so many times where I've nearly crashed the server accidentally because I'd been weapon modding for so long, and the mounds and mounds of common weapons were piling up way too high. If I could've put them in some sort of external storage, I would've been able to save on server lag and also actually be able to sell the commons; they usually end up wasted

In general, a sort of purchasable "treasure chest" (y'know, like a chest from Minecraft) that holds items like an extra inventory of the world would be nice. You could give it the ability to be locked, and thus would need a lockpick to break in (or a sledgehammer, but perhaps the sledgehammer destroys a few of the items in the process?)

[suggestion]:

Instead of buying printers with ingame cash...

Can you make it, so you have to craft it...

Can you also do this with the printer parts.

I love this idea!

+1

• Rubik unpinned this topic