[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Hey sugar, I was wondering if you could add some sort of other way/easier way to get event tokens, such as maybe on the last day of the daily reward you get one instead of a bit miner, have a system were a random person/ a few random people receive them every 1 to 2 hours, or by guranteeing one when you win an event, not just from certain events. Thanks.

-snip-

Lets say that hypothetically that sugar added this system of obtaining a free event token just by playing.  I would say That he would more likely do the daily login rather than playing for 1-2 hours because people could just go afk.

If this system was hypothetically implemented then no one would spend there money on the events because they know that there getting a free token.  

When you play MOST of the events there is a guaranteed winner, which will result in even more profit.  <- Eventhough someone is spending a FREE event token

In conclusion, most of the money on a macro level would be sooooo inflated.  Basically, the only thing to spend money on would be Custome class stuff, which is a bad route towards the server.  

I do like your idea though, but this idea would really hurt this economy (both ingame and out of game)

-Since people are buying stuff for there class ingame, then it would lead to less people spending money (real life money) on custom class stuff

-> which mean less donations towards the server

-snip-

Lets say that hypothetically that sugar added this system of obtaining a free event token just by playing.  I would say That he would more likely do the daily login rather than playing for 1-2 hours because people could just go afk.

If this system was hypothetically implemented then no one would spend there money on the events because they know that there getting a free token.  

When you play MOST of the events there is a guaranteed winner, which will result in even more profit.  <- Eventhough someone is spending a FREE event token

In conclusion, most of the money on a macro level would be sooooo inflated.  Basically, the only thing to spend money on would be Custome class stuff, which is a bad route towards the server.  

I do like your idea though, but this idea would really hurt this economy (both ingame and out of game)

-Since people are buying stuff for there class ingame, then it would lead to less people spending money (real life money) on custom class stuff

-> which mean less donations towards the server

Yeah, I guess the 1-2 hour idea is a pretty bad one, as I'm looking back I realize that it would completely destroy the economy, but I think the daily reward thing could work, just to server as a little bonus instead of a bit miner that usually is left behind or blown up.

Due to the influx of Mass Banners we've had, I suggest a prevention system. If someone exceeds 6 bans in a short time (30 seconds - 1 minute), they get automatically permabanned.

This ^

i like it. when tyrael gets on tell him tunnel snake wants him. and its somethin about 4 days ago and im bored and i want to get on

For some reason, color of the background on forums is same as text so this is why its green

Anw, [Respected] Rank should only be able to have the perms it has when there are only 3 or less staff online. Like, there should be a command that is only usable for [Respected] rank when there are 3 or less staff on which gives them the perms it has normally. 

I don't think I'm explaining it well so ill give an example. There are 2 staff online, Lets say player X has respected rank. Player X should have VIP perms until he uses (for example) !GiveMeRespectedPerms. Using that would give them whatever perms 

Why: It would reduce abuse (me), and it would let respected rank ppl be able to play without having to worry about physgunning someones shit by accident, or removing stuff from spawn

Also respected should be able to kick instead of ban (pls)

[Edit] Just realized that's kinda dumb cuz staff might be afk, Respected should have VIP perms + ability to kick normally

Increase the printer limit / adding more printer types, the actual ones aren't so bad but i mean, do you remember the extended money printer? The one that was like 40k every 6 mins, but if you think it should be nerfed, you can increase its sound so the raiding / warrant probability would be increased... Pls, or you can increase its price so it wont be so broken but pls add it back or just more regular printers so you can have more (srsly, in old times people who based alone had like 5 printers)

Increase the printer limit / adding more printer types, the actual ones aren't so bad but i mean, do you remember the extended money printer? The one that was like 40k every 6 mins, but if you think it should be nerfed, you can increase its sound so the raiding / warrant probability would be increased... Pls, or you can increase its price so it wont be so broken but pls add it back or just more regular printers so you can have more (srsly, in old times people who based alone had like 5 printers)

The server economy seems to be relatively stable. I don't want people making millions of dollars a day. What are you trying to obtain that you need so much money for?

• Rubik unpinned this topic