[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I think that instead of paying 5,000,000 in game cash or 5 credits to be able to use the Adv.Dupe2, there should be a rank called (Regular) and it requires 48 hours in-game time to achieve and this should allow you access to Adv.Dupe2

No way in heck would sugar do that

I think that instead of paying 5,000,000 in game cash or 5 credits to be able to use the Adv.Dupe2, there should be a rank called (Regular) and it requires 48 hours in-game time to achieve and this should allow you access to Adv.Dupe2

5m in game is soooo easy to get....

I was literally griding money yesturday, and it took me 10 minutes to make 1m...

If anything, sugar should raise that price to 10m...

5m in game is soooo easy to get....

I was literally griding money yesturday, and it took me 10 minutes to make 1m...

If anything, sugar should raise that price to 10m...

yeah, well im new and printers cost 10k and miners cost 4k plus you only start off with 10k. I dont know why it takes so long to make money but it take me like 20 minutes for 5k

Potential New Job (Based on a Scriptfodder addon):

Hacker

Salary = 85

Desc: Use your terminal to solve problems for your clients that will pay you based on difficulty

Features from addon

• Multiple varied missions
  • Randomized usernames + passwords + IPs + puzzles - You can't just memorize the missions because they change every time!
  • Several puzzles to keep players entertained and make them work for their money
  • Mail system - Players receive missions through E-Mail

Video of addon being mentioned in action:

[video=youtube]

Sugar, if you like this idea I already own the addon and wouldn't mind send it to you as I feel like it adds options when it comes to money. My only complaint is that the missions don't pay particularly "great" so you could change the numbers if you feel like it's necessary. If you wanna test it as well for yourself before a final choice I'll still toss it to you.

To players who are curious the tutorial is able to be viewed ingame with the "help" command, or the URL http://manolis.io/hacking/tutorial if you want to view it before it's potentially added to the server. 

Be warned, this does actually take a thought process much like the Amphetamine Cook. They are similar in the sense of being paid makes you wanted, requires patience, and when you get the hang of things it becomes more/less fun.

• Like 1

• Rubik unpinned this topic