Is Proc and printer upgrade XP an exploit?

Justin Kinsoul

Its a question I've procured as getting XP from printers and such is as easy as that. It seems like an exploit as well to take advantage on prestige shop items and lootboxes by acquired pooled XP. I have not done this, but brought it as a hypothesis and would like to bring it out in the daylight for you all.

• Failfish 1

If there's an easy way of gaining XP that seems too OP to you, then you should make a suggestion thread. In game content sugar implemented intentionally in order to make procs that much more of a valuable resource is completely an intended game mechanic, it's just a really good xp farm. Unlimited pooled xp was changed to double pooled xp so eventually after proc farming you won't be able to get xp for it (if you have 100 rep thats like 700 xp pool cap double pooled xp is 1400 xp processors will get that quick) and in the end that's only like 6 lootcrates. With unlimited pooled xp it was way the way to go as they produce a shit load of xp, but now with it so you can only double your max pooled xp for an action farming procs in a base are good money for shipments but the xp is not comparable to doing parcels/other high xp things like fishing all together to maximize the xp you gain. It's impossible to really have a good xp farm nowadays, 3 > 60 proc runs and you're done for the day in terms of XP. You can't just farm procs all day if you want to level up quick because you eventually will run out of pooled xp attainable for an action. It's a FAST/efficient way to do one xp category max, but you're not gonna go anywhere by just farming procs or money printers.

Edited by Fuel
  • Like 1

Fuel has pretty much covered it all. Unlimited pooled xp was removed in favor of double pooled XP per category. It is easy xp for sure, but if you think about how much XP you actually need to level up once you reach 20+ it’s not a whole lot. I don’t know the specifics off hand, but it will take a while to prestige even with a proc farm every day. Considering proc tokens are becoming more scarce nowadays, this is becoming more difficult. Also, if you max out your basing categories and you want to continue to earn XP for the day, you will need to leave your base which is a great opportunity for raiders to get a run or two before nuking the place. 🥴

We are always open to suggestions. Feel free to post whatever you’d like to see added or changed in that forum. I hope this provides some insight & thanks to fuel for all the details.