Job Weapons

7aman

Suggestion: Job weapons should not appear in weapon checks.

I've encountered an issue where no matter where I am, police officers always try to randomly check my weapons while I'm busy and arrest me.

The problem with this is that the only reason I've been given for these arrests was that "I had illegal weapons". However, I broke a law through no fault of my own, except playing as a job with weapons that I cannot drop. And when the mayor refuses to give licenses, it becomes a huge problem where you have to stay in spawn or in a base at all times or you get arrested.

Edited by 7aman
Corrections

I mean, I don't believe cops can randomly weapon check you, I don't even think they can do it if it's a law. Though it is pretty dumb that job weapons show up from weapon checks, and should definitely be removed.

But if a cop weapon checks you randomly I suggest calling a sit or something, this situation has never happened to me before though.

+1

Citizen jobs that spawn with weapons should be auto given a license but thief jobs thatdo should not have a license on spawn. take into account that this is an rp server giving vito corleone a gun license because he spawns 2ith a tommy gun is kinda dumb. you chose to play as a criminal, deal with consequences of being one. mayors can make random weapon checking legal for cp to do to players as it only confiscates things without a license, and even if you do have one/dont have weapons you can kos them as they randomly shifted through yoir pockets and thus abused you. vote mayors who make this a law unfun voted.