I've recently had a problem while playing on this server. Every time I went out in public as certain jobs, I got arrested immediately. I asked the CPs why they arrested me, and the most common answer is "I weapon checked you."
Yesterday, we had Fireborn as a dictator mayor, and one of his laws went along the lines of "People without gun licenses will be weapon checked" while his gun license price was 500k... So unless you dish out half a million on a gun license (that the mayor will try and delay or refuse), you are basically AOS as jobs with weapons on them (That you cannot drop).
So, I just ask for a solution to this. Maybe making class weapons always legal (in weapon checks or in everything), or maybe banning random weapon checks, or setting a maximum price on licenses that is realistically affordable for new and amateur players, or something else I haven't mentioned here.