Bug Report: Soundscape is hearable after stopsound when being tp'd to sitland

Fuel

Category:

Bug

Priority:

Low

Description:

So basically in the past i've went to the beach for instance on the rp map, and as such there is a landscape sound that sounds like the ocean and what a beach would sound like, etc. The problem lies when you get teleported to sit land while in the beach the soundscape will carry out, regardless of how many times you stopsound, until you move areas in rp land to one without sound effects. I know this explanation kinda sucks but i tried my best.

How to reproduce:

go to the beach (only area i have tested) then get tp'd to an admin sit or if you are staff do !sit (i actually experienced this as staff while taking sits just never thought it could be fixed but sugar is a smart guy maybe it can be

This is a known issue and as a staff member I suffer from this more often than I'd like. I'm not sure there is much that can be done but I will take note of it. My guess is there is a trigger that stops that sounds when you walk through one of the area portals surrounding the beach. When you get teleported you don't actually hit this trigger and the sound will continue to play until you return to the beach and walk through one of these area portals.