A request for Sugar

Levenaye

Aaayyy sugar my main pimp. I got a request. Can you make it where the slappers dont take damage? The slappers weren't suppose to be a weapon and just a fun thing to fuck with people. Also I wont get shot when I slap a cop as it didnt do damage. Luv ya bb

<3

I am the owner of the slapper....

No

Not to bring this up again but, HEY REMEMBER THAT TIME YOU GOT THE MOLOTOVS NERFED?

OKAY COOL. So today I would like to express how much I dislike the slapper. They are very OP and I cannot handle them, especially because they are not shared to my class.

See my point?

No

Not to bring this up again but, HEY REMEMBER THAT TIME YOU GOT THE MOLOTOVS NERFED?

OKAY COOL. So today I would like to express how much I dislike the slapper. They are very OP and I cannot handle them, especially because they are not shared to my class.

See my point?

Really...

That wasn't point.

I was just stating that it should do a little damage to you.  

DON'T YOU START DRAMA WITH ME

No

See my point?

Really...

That wasn't point.

I was just stating that it should do a little damage to you.  

DON'T YOU START DRAMA WITH ME

YOU WANNA TUSSLE M9?

Aaayyy sugar my main pimp. I got a request. Can you make it where the slappers dont take damage? The slappers weren't suppose to be a weapon and just a fun thing to fuck with people. Also I wont get shot when I slap a cop as it didnt do damage. Luv ya bb

<3

Originally the slapper did no damage but there were issues with people randomly hitting people with it and making them take fall damage then reporting rdm when the person killed them for it, he made it do damage to show in logs when someone is hit with it.