Rumblykibles74 Posted November 20, 2020 Share Posted November 20, 2020 In-Game Name Rumblykibles74 Your Steam ID 232023752 Why were you banned or warned? MRDM/MNLR Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I'm not sure what I did to get this ban because I was offline during the time but I didn't RDM or break NLR. Before I got my 7-day ban I got banned for an hour for somehow Mass Rdm. The person that put the vote was someone I tried to kidnap twice but they both failed and each time the person pulled out a gun and was about to kill me so I just opened fire at them. They Rdm me but I didn't give it much thought because I can understand that they were annoyed. But if somehow I did commit this crime then I'm sorry, this is my 6th day back in the game since a year, I was still getting used to the game again. Who warned/banned you? Cardinal EKK Daa How long were you warned or banned for? 7 days Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14983-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
FK_BOOLIN Posted November 20, 2020 Share Posted November 20, 2020 fowarding to Cardinal Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14983-ban-appeal/#findComment-101437 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mumper Posted November 20, 2020 Share Posted November 20, 2020 Yeah I don't have logs of someone pulling a gun on you sadly so I saw only what the logs could show which looked to me like MRDM. However I'm a understanding person and seeing how you just started playing on our server again I'm all for a second chance. ACCEPTED please read our motd either on our forums or in game using "!motd" in chat for anything your unsure or just don't' know. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14983-ban-appeal/#findComment-101441 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts