The /size Command and Basing

红蛙邪恶

My Suggestion;

I think that people using the /size command to make themselves smaller should not be allowed to base. CC models that have a small hitbox already can't raid/base so I think that people using /size should also not be allowed to raid or base. It's kind of annoying to use your raiding tools on a base just to have someone with a tiny hitbox to run out while they're using a leggy and speed food lol. The video that I've included in this post pretty much sums it up. It would be as easy as including a line under the basing section in the MOTD that says "You may not base while using the /size command to make yourself smaller. This is considered failrp" or something similar.

Thanks for taking the time to read my suggestion. 😄

the aforementioned video can be found here

I definitely agree with this suggestion. Although some models are allowed to, a lot of the time, it's pretty cheap to use the size command and still be able to base with no penalty besides health. There should definitely be more guidelines on this to make it more fair for raiders. 

38 minutes ago, HIDDEN said:

I'm -1 for this suggestion because of a couple of reasons, 1.) even though the /size command displaces the hitbox, it doesn't actually reduce the size, this is why it can be hard to hit pets when they're small because the hitbox between their legs is way lower and in the ground halve the time, however it's still the same size (this is why sometimes you can shoot through a tall person using /size). 2.) the Holy Hand Grenade item was added for this exact purpose it resets size, food, custom model, etc. 3.) I've seen some of the enchanted weapons and SBC cannons you have, if you're unable to raid a weird or stupid job (the only jobs that can use /size) while you're on a cc then that's on you.

Having to use a holy hand grenade during a raid counts as having to use special raiding tools during btw Players should not have to have op leggies and holy hand grenades to raid. This issue doesn't just affect me, it affects other players as well.

Edited by Raccoons
I put player instead of players and i wanted to fix c:

As someone who utilizes /size as a hobo, and owner of tiny town we haven't ran into any problems with people raiding. We've made the bases raidable for all sizes, with the largest having to crouch to enter. I agree some people abuse it, and it should be changed though.

I have absolutely no idea why the fuck somebody would -1 this. *cough* Bimby. 

Seeing as they already heavily nerfed the talismans and food that made you small as fuck were nerfed already, and that small playermodels are not allowed to base, it makes absolutely no sense that you should be able to base with a command that changes your playermodel. 

And with this being allowed, the people using the size command can easily just have a "say /size 0.5" bind to instantly undo the effect holy greandes have on them.

I have seen people also abuse the /size command in revolts, though not exactly common, it's still an issue that should be addressed here. People can simply just call a revolt, then use the size command to make them incredibly hard to kill, to bypass the measures made to make small models unable to revolt. Which is pretty much just exploiting at that point. 

Also, why can the supplier use the /size command?

5 hours ago, ZestyBoi said:

I have seen people also abuse the /size command in revolts, though not exactly common, it's still an issue that should be addressed here. People can simply just call a revolt, then use the size command to make them incredibly hard to kill, to bypass the measures made to make small models unable to revolt. Which is pretty much just exploiting at that point. 

Also, why can the supplier use the /size command?

This definitely should not be allowed. A couple fixes would definitely prevent cheap exploits like this. Perhaps unable to use the revolt command while using the size command