READ THIS IF YOU OWN CC MODELS

Tass

With the new supporter rank if someone has bought life time supporter ($75) they can use ANY AND ALL models that have a price listed on the cc editor. If you own a model that is up for ANY price on the cc editor the people with life time supporter can just use it without you getting paid for it. I would suggest you remove your models price from the cc editor and when you get on advert say you are selling and sell through trade.

Cool thanks have a dumbass day

Edited by Tass

You literally aren't the only one who owns the rank plenty of people have the rank already. As well as you are losing money even if one person as you could have sold that person who is using it for free.

EDIT: LOL SEWER DELETED HIS POST

Edited by Tass
Sewer the idiot deleted his post

1 minute ago, SEWER OVERLORD said:

hid post due to new information coming to light? I can't admit I'm wrong?

You're fine lol im just joshing

3 minutes ago, mcdonalds wifi said:

That was fucking hilarious. I love sewer so god damn much LOL

On the actual topic at hand, I’m not too stressed about this, the only thing I don’t like is the fact that it means offline selling isn’t gonna be a thing anymore.

If you don't care if people really use your model like a cheap one you have like my battle droid model which was 500k for like 2 years maybe then you can just leave it there and new players who don't want to pay 75$ just yet might buy it. But once people realize that you can pay 75$ (which is basically adding 3 models of your own to the server) to just use ALL models that have a listed price (only through !ms) more people will buy it making more models not as exclusive as people wanted them to be.

"ALL public custom models" 

Literally just have to remove the costs and they cant access it, Smooth brain.

Also, Why does it matter to you theres probably going to be a few number of people who actually spend their money just to use your model.

1 minute ago, Vexxy said:

"ALL public custom models" 

Literally just have to remove the costs and they cant access it, Smooth brain.

Also, Why does it matter to you theres probably going to be a few number of people who actually spend their money just to use your model.

Wow its like what you said to do is what I suggested.... Good job Sherlock.

Plus with anyone else who wants to add models to the server to make money or just to have they should know that unless they unlist the model anyone who has supporter lifetime can use it.

2 minutes ago, Tass said:

Wow its like what you said to do is what I suggested.... Good job Sherlock.

Plus with anyone else who wants to add models to the server to make money or just to have they should know that unless they unlist the model anyone who has supporter lifetime can use it.

You are making this into a bigger deal then it needs to be. 

1 minute ago, Vexxy said:

You are making this into a bigger deal then it needs to be. 

Just informing people who do sell models and plan on selling models about how they should sell if they want to make money

Edited by Tass

Thanks for informing us. Honestly, this is a pretty bad thing for model selling, but on the other hand, not everyone is going to shell out 75 dollars, but hell, you do make a good point. I think you might be exaggerating this a bit though, for sure