pac stinky Posted September 13, 2020 Share Posted September 13, 2020 In-Game Name mommy milkie margaret Your Steam ID mommy milkie margaret/ pac stinky Why were you banned or warned? Last night I was about to get off of g-mod for the night. So I stupidly decided to kill someone then log off. Then today I try to log on, then it says I am banned and extended 3 days by cuntbucket for rdm, ltap. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I believe I should have the ban either removed or taken down to 1 day, because I wasn't leaving the server to avoid punishment, I was leaving because I was tired. And personally I don't think a 3 day ban should be for 1 rdm Who warned/banned you? Big Ass How long were you warned or banned for? 3 Days Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14510-banned-3-days-for-killing-then-getting-off/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Big Ass Posted September 13, 2020 Share Posted September 13, 2020 Forwarding to cuntbucket. (All I did was extend) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14510-banned-3-days-for-killing-then-getting-off/#findComment-97673 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Drakos Posted September 13, 2020 Share Posted September 13, 2020 Hey! So, typically for an RDM, It's a warn. However, I saw that you had left, which lead me to believe it was an RDM and LTAP. Thanks for clarifying. Personally, I only banned you for as long as I did because of what I thought was an LTAP. I'm fine with seeing your ban reduced to one day, which would be down to about 12 hours now. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14510-banned-3-days-for-killing-then-getting-off/#findComment-97674 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Big Ass Posted September 13, 2020 Share Posted September 13, 2020 Accepted. Cuntbucket said it was fine to unban you. You are now unbanned. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14510-banned-3-days-for-killing-then-getting-off/#findComment-97675 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts