Merhaculous Posted August 28, 2020 Share Posted August 28, 2020 (edited) In-Game Name Merhaculous Your Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:212691193) Why were you banned or warned? General Prop Abuse/Racism/Nitrp Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Ok, here is my story. General prop abuse and racism make sense. NITRP doesn't make sense because I RP every single time on the server, this time included. Putting that aside i genuinely miss the server and think I have suffered long enough, I know what I did was wrong and it was my fault. #ReformedMerhaculous Who warned/banned you? Fuel How long were you warned or banned for? 1 Month Edited August 28, 2020 by Merhaculous Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14331-ive-suffered/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Merhaculous Posted August 28, 2020 Author Share Posted August 28, 2020 I was banned August 3rd. Forgot to mention that. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14331-ive-suffered/#findComment-96502 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fuel Posted August 28, 2020 Share Posted August 28, 2020 (edited) You broke server rules and regardless of your intentions that was very unwholesome and you knew better, and were punished accordingly. Even the worse could have the potential to reevaluate their actions in such a short span of time. I have a great itch that you learned from this and should be allowed to play again. I am feeling generous and I hope you learned from this with your time banned, since there's only a week left I am gonna be unbanning you. Don't do this ever again ACCEPTED Edited August 28, 2020 by Fuel Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14331-ive-suffered/#findComment-96503 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts