Aleccborg Posted August 13, 2020 Share Posted August 13, 2020 I think the plant drug texture should be changed. Everyone I talked to said they didn't have it. I'm subbed to all the collections for the server but I still don't have it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14207-drug-textures-arre-rather-shit-isnit/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notusingthisshitnomore4228 Posted August 13, 2020 Share Posted August 13, 2020 Download CS source as well. Make sure you restart your game as well as enable addons if they are disabled Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14207-drug-textures-arre-rather-shit-isnit/#findComment-95586 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aleccborg Posted August 13, 2020 Author Share Posted August 13, 2020 3 hours ago, Dan Mcstubbins said: Download CS source as well. Make sure you restart your game as well as enable addons if they are disabled I have everything Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14207-drug-textures-arre-rather-shit-isnit/#findComment-95587 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notusingthisshitnomore4228 Posted August 13, 2020 Share Posted August 13, 2020 I'll have to take a look. I'll try to help you tonight when I get back from work Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14207-drug-textures-arre-rather-shit-isnit/#findComment-95591 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aleccborg Posted August 13, 2020 Author Share Posted August 13, 2020 I was banned you commented on my appeal Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14207-drug-textures-arre-rather-shit-isnit/#findComment-95598 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notusingthisshitnomore4228 Posted August 13, 2020 Share Posted August 13, 2020 I can still see if you have everything downloaded, or help out tomorrow. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14207-drug-textures-arre-rather-shit-isnit/#findComment-95600 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted August 13, 2020 Share Posted August 13, 2020 You need to purchase counter strike source from steam. It is required for most garrys mod maps and servers. If you have a pirated version of CSS it may not include everything so you will still see errors. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14207-drug-textures-arre-rather-shit-isnit/#findComment-95616 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aleccborg Posted August 13, 2020 Author Share Posted August 13, 2020 I have it 4 hours ago, Rubik said: You need to purchase counter strike source from steam. It is required for most garrys mod maps and servers. If you have a pirated version of CSS it may not include everything so you will still see errors. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14207-drug-textures-arre-rather-shit-isnit/#findComment-95627 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted August 13, 2020 Share Posted August 13, 2020 Hmm, I will remove all my addons and see if I can reproduce this. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14207-drug-textures-arre-rather-shit-isnit/#findComment-95639 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now