slaughter Posted July 29, 2020 Share Posted July 29, 2020 In-Game Name Revenge Your Steam ID 76561198288764552 Why were you banned or warned? NLR/Placing a dupe down during raid and LTAP Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I placed the dupe during raid 100% by accident I was trying to copy it and I am not too good with advanced dupe 2 and my whole job group said come back and fix it so I went back and said I cant do that. Now I am banned for 3 days. I did not LTAP either, I had a tutor from 4 - 5:30 and I didn't know I was in trouble. Who warned/banned you? Blue How long were you warned or banned for? 3 days I promise this is a big misunderstanding because I did not LTAP and the prop was a mistake. I didn't even know I was being raided as well! I did it and then I saw someone come up the stairs and shoot me with a shotgun and nobody adverted raid and I didn't know anyone was in my house. I really want to play, please unban me! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14099-my-unban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Big Ass Posted July 29, 2020 Share Posted July 29, 2020 forwarding to blue Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14099-my-unban-appeal/#findComment-94960 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted July 29, 2020 Share Posted July 29, 2020 Alright, so you left after I tp'd you but I ended up warning your friend for nlr, and he was all good after that, I will agree to unban you on the terms that when you log on you will be warned for nlr.ACCEPTED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14099-my-unban-appeal/#findComment-94966 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts