Jump to content

Recommended Posts

i got the money in ma hgand rn  all i need is the sugar daddy to take it


I MEAN ITS OBV EERYONE WANTS ME BACK COS IM SO COOLIE ;)

 

your ight most of the time, you could be a bit annoying when you raid pd all the god damn time but other than that you're a cool dude, would love to have you back

 

Thx hommey

You lost all my respect when you leaked someones nudes and charged back the server. You ain't a legend, people forgot you as soon as you were gone.

 

that hurts. But u right i made a bad choice, and i got the biggest punishment out of everyone for it. I made an apology before and if you dont forgive then thats aight.

It's a good thing I haven't ran into a player by the name of Percocet on the server yet, otherwise your alt would be banned too. 

 

You even went so far as to charge back all the other servers you don't play on anymore. At least I know you discussed it. Companies often lose 2 to 3 times the transaction amount with chargebacks. Simply giving the money back isn't enough. Shame you think you'd be welcome back here.

  • 2 weeks later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...