Lost Vip

TheMasterOfDeath

So when i was a few years younger i used to play on this server so i bought vip and coming back i dont have it, so if there was a way i could get it back idk if i have any proof i can try to look for old screen shots but i think i even had a custom class? i dont really remember to much but id just like some support, thanks

i think seeing that you joined in 2016, you most def had vip. I will forward this to an admin

thanks man its just kinda annoying i dont even remember if i had to pay extra for the custom job i just hope i can get both back but at-least vip appreciate it!

I'll pass your request onto the owners, hopefully they can verify somehow that you had a CC and vip. Passing us your STEAM ID would help.

The 'token' Koda referred to is a VIP token. It will give you VIP rank upon using it. There are other tokens that spawn things such as processor tokens, mini printer tokens, tree/rock/Chem pipe tokens, etc.

I'll pass your request onto the owners, hopefully they can verify somehow that you had a CC and vip. Passing us your STEAM ID would help.

The 'token' Koda referred to is a VIP token. It will give you VIP rank upon using it. There are other tokens that spawn things such as processor tokens, mini printer tokens, tree/rock/Chem pipe tokens, etc.

thanks i will try to help as much as i can with providing prove idk if i can even access the old paypal 

for my steam id

steam id 32 STEAM_0:1:42146896

steam id 64 www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044559521

thank you guys so much love the team and the server

• 3 weeks later...