0 DMG Pricks

eye bleed cum

Now that medics can no longer buy blood, there's a lot more weapon modifiers running around and pricking people on the street. Obviously you almost always die doing this, however, half the time you get shot and killed before you can even pick up the blood. The blood gets picked up by another player and then the weapon mod ends up wasting his time.

If pricking dealt no damage to the enemy, the target would have no reason to kill the weapon modifier. For me, this would vastly enhance my experience playing as weapon modifier.

Wouldnt make sense tho....you're stealing their blood....so how would that NOT do damage? You're stealing their lifeforce without consent.

Yeah but was tits ever that realistic of a server? We literally have SWEPs that can launch you halfway up the map :/

Big 'Ol +1

Question. What about lowering time between when you can and can’t prick again?

like buying blood? I get why people hate that it’s gone. (Personally I’m with you) buuuuuut a lot of it has to do with the amount of time between when I can and can’t prick again.

Like let’s say I’m basing and want to go for that nasty leaderboard. Wellllllllll I’m basing with some friends and I prick them guess who has to wait for a bit before I can get a new weapon upgrade? Me.

Set it lower. Weapon modifier gets used too much to not have a better balance.