The Blood

eye bleed cum

I'm a man who plays weapon modifier almost as much as my cc, but I never have enough blood to match how many chems I have due to the sheer amount of time and patience it takes to just sit there as medic and spam my /buydatblood bind. As I'm writing this, blood isn't a very commonly traded item, at least compared to chems, so when I advert that I'm buying chems and blood, I hardly ever get trades for blood. And after the reset, I will now have to either bring myself to 1hp, or damage another player to get blood. Bringing myself to 1hp isn't too fun, and getting killed for taking someone's blood isn't much fun either. I'm just wondering why these changes are happening, despite blood already being so painful to obtain.

tl;dr modifier main salty about change

I agree, I got 1k blood in 90 minutes as medic, i dont see that as broken since i had to spend 90m inutes sitting there grinding. and getting blood as an enchanter is a huuuge pain in the ass.

Yeah, and if you got 2 blood every 30 seconds with the extractor on the dot, you would be getting 240 per hour. I can get a lot more chems than 240 in one hour. Not to mention people are gonna hoard blood until demand for it is so high that price goes up, then my job becomes more of a money sink than it already is.