Fuel Posted April 5, 2020 Share Posted April 5, 2020 So I was just wondering if the nazi shit is included in not to be racist? I was wondering because there is hitler models and nobody even mods seem to care too much. If it is I would like to know so I know better in the future. Scoff at this post if you will but I just want to know. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13103-general-question-on-rules/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fuel Posted April 5, 2020 Author Share Posted April 5, 2020 Ok then, thank you for responding. So, aslong as I don't say fuck jews and kos job titles, should I be good to go? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13103-general-question-on-rules/#findComment-88533 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Carelos Posted April 5, 2020 Share Posted April 5, 2020 I did that once and didn't get banned coba. Except it was with Black Lives Matter meme and police brutality I said it was RP and politics Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13103-general-question-on-rules/#findComment-88538 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Watermelone Posted April 5, 2020 Share Posted April 5, 2020 Racism = Bad. Racists = Noobs Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13103-general-question-on-rules/#findComment-88549 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now