Smaller Playermodels Raiding

V3rgE

Bobby Lives Matter  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Bobby Lives Matter

• Bobby DOES Matter
    • Bobby Matters a LOT

I was playing today and I'm still somewhat new around here and only got my custom class a few days ago. I bought the Bobby model as one of the custom models that was only around $57k. When I was going around with a couple others in my gang/party to raid today, Watermelone informed me that I'm not allowed to raid as Bobby because his hitbox is too small. I thought that was what is accounted for when his max health is 57 rather than 100 anyways. What is the point of lowering a playermodel's base health so that it matches the hitbox if their permissions are lowered even though they've already been hindered with their max health capacity? This doesn't seem like the best idea in my opinion. Why lower the health if he can't raid? I don't know I'm just curious as to why this might be, along with why this isn't mentioned in the MOTD. Sure it mentions no head/foot glitching but this doesn't really match those standards and isn't clearly stated anywhere. I think that if this is to stay as it is being a "rule" it should be added to the MOTD. Thanks for listening to what I have to say and hearing me out.

it tells you in chat that the model cannot raid due to it's Hitbox

I actually never noticed this, I guess I'm a bit retarded. I've only ever noticed the message above it that mentions the lowered health. My bad

I don't think adding it to the MOTD is necessary, just read the message in chat.

I really don't see a point in not adding this to the MOTD. I read through the whole MOTD and have looked over it multiple times and if this was mentioned within it I would have never been confused on the whole situation. Adding this could only benefit players' knowledge and make it more clear, so why not just clear it up in the MOTD.

when you use a model that is nearly small enough for a c4 that you grav gun to block all of the bullets being fired at you, you know there's a problem, that's why you can't raid with it.

Then why lower the health? I thought the point of lowering the health was to match the hitbox which I completely understand. But if the health is already lowered I don't see a point in making them unable to raid. I like what Jacket said here with:

+1 to give all models 100HP but heavily restrict their raiding/kidnapping capability

Because if they already can't do the fun stuff like raid, why is their health lowered?

Small models shouldnt be able to kidnap yet they can so i guess you got that going for you.

I don't notice much of a difference in being able to kidnap as a smaller model... You either get the bludgen off on them or you don't. And if you don't it's going to result in a gunfight and that's where the lowered HP kicks in...

model cannot raid due to it's Hitbox.

Just sat 15 meters away from someone with the psycho player model that I had a bounty on (as a bounty hunter) and was aimed dead center on his head with a Magnum Sniper Rifle, fired, and didn't even get a hit marker... I feel like there should be an update to this model's hitbox or it shouldn't be able to raid as well considering its hitbox is so off.

Just sat 15 meters away from someone with the psycho player model that I had a bounty on (as a bounty hunter) and was aimed dead center on his head with a Magnum Sniper Rifle, fired, and didn't even get a hit marker... I feel like there should be an update to this model's hitbox or it shouldn't be able to raid as well considering its hitbox is so off.

Could just be shtity server reg

Only 16 ticks which aint bad but compared to like CS 120 ticks alot goes missed