Carelos Posted March 8, 2020 Share Posted March 8, 2020 Your Steam Name: Discord: jaxon#7951 Your in-game name: Edgylos Your SteamID: Discord: jaxon#7951 Why were you warned/banned?: Leaking Staff Documents | Racism Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? : At this point I just wanna come back, I'll do whatever it takes for me to be unbanned from the discord. I'll take full credit for whatever I did and whatever will come. I understand what I did was wrong and at the time I was pretty salty. I miss just opening discord going in general chat and chilling. I spent a lot of time in that discord, and for the like 5 months I was active in it, I was super close to getting on the top level list I believe. I want to appeal under the understanding, that I will not have access to staff chats or staff documents basically ever again (Unless you decided to lift it for some reason). I just miss going in the discord and just chilling. Who warned/banned you and for how long?: Succ The Zucc | Perm Evidence: None Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12858-carelos-discord-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted March 8, 2020 Share Posted March 8, 2020 We will accept this appeal under the following conditions: You will not have access to any staff documentsYou will not be warned, kicked or banned by any staff or bot Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12858-carelos-discord-ban-appeal/#findComment-87210 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts