Dr. Ronsan

Ronsan

Greetings everyone, it is I the medic that has been harassing the advert channel about my clinic.

Anyays, hey everyone nice to see this server. I found this server a week ago after finally having an urge to come back to DarkRP. I had about 2-3 year hiatus in which someone had asked me to help them run a server, then got everyone else on board to treat me like shit and blame the servers failure on me. I digress. I am finally happy to be back to another server that is filled with many friendly faces. As I am sure there is limit to this friendliness as this server is the most vulgar playground I have been in, and I’m loving it. Being able to tell people to watch the hard r is amongst the greatest thing I’ve done in a community in awhile. Thanks for being such honest people.

Now for my RP persona, Dr. Ronsan. Although I do normally take the name just Ronsan, there is always something dear to me about being a medic and running a clinic. My escapades as Dr. Ronsan (Expired medical lisence) have been great and some community members have really grown on me. Cobaselic, my repeating morning customer who also keeps me sheltered from the RDMers. I am grateful for my many security guards but my greatest one being Kamala, someone who lets loose and keeps me entertained. My patients, Chavez Rodriguez always refilling his prescription. G13 who I literally killed, removed his bones, then had him revived by a necromancer. The one guy who I can’t remember his name but made me blow him and also used c4 as his “explosive orgasm,” twice, which is a huge money waste but hey rp right? Also a huge fucking thank you to mrkiwi for giving me vip, and everyone else for donating money to the clinic.

Finally, as it seems I’m writing a 3 paragraph essay, I would like to say I feel welcome and hope to continue to be the medic of the community. Cheers everyone. Oh yeah and the time I got warned because I hit someone with a hook because he asked if I wanted to hook up, good times. In this scenario I think I deserved the warning so I don’t care to get it repealed, can’t be a 100% clean.

• Like 1