Regular revisions

Sea Bear

Yeah last i heard there is no unwritten rules, if a rule is in a grey area it up to the staff to say if its allowed or not, but recently I have been told by staff the as certain job appointed only by the mayor (landlord) does not have to follow these rules, because "doc said so". So yes there is unfortunately unwritten rules, maybe they will be added to MOTD maybe they wont  

Fading door limit is 3 doors protecting your items. You may only require raiders go through 3 doors to get to your entities/bank vault.

You cannot take over a large portion of the map and the portion of the map cannot be a hotspot

So now here's where I'm a little bit more confused. Maybe It's just me that needs to read over the rules again or learn what exactly sky-basing is but - 

Since having a Skybase is specifically notated as an override-able rule by the King, can I not build a legal base tucked in the top-left of the skybox even if it does follow all the other basing rules?

I understand it does not specifically say

"You cannot have a base that requires special tools/prop climb. It must be raid-able by a single person using a lock-pick and/or keypad-cracker."

but it does state that Skybasing, prop climb, and prop surf can be overridden. 

Would the base itself be considered illegal if it requires special tools/prop climb? If so, what's the propclimb/surf and skybase override for?

I don't plan on doing this, especially since I got a confirmed no from Walter here, but I still feel that some clarification would help me and future staff/players.

I dont think the rule needs to changed or anything, especially since there are staff members that have a clear understanding of what the rules in place are supposed to encourage/prevent but a little revision on the wording itself might help :)