Should I come back or never show my face ever again?

The_G_Spot

Should I come back on the server?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I come back on the server?

• NO one loves you
    • Who are you?
    • Yes please

tbh the most memorial moment  I have of you was when I first joined the server. I had a mega base and someone c4ed a giant wall that I had, the wall was 1 giant piece. I fizzed it and freezed it cause it was causing major server lag, you warned me and unfroze it and it crashed the server lol

You shouldn't make you staying a pole. You should say 'fuck you' and raid those who want you gone and remind them who has the biggest booty.

see  I want to come back but my class has been ripped apart and other people own my workshop weapons I used to have.  So now I dont know what to do

You can just get new workshop weapons. You have been gone for around 2 months and people wanted the weapons you owned. Saying "no he will be back someday" is kinda silly. But it's also silly to say "Sorry, you have to deal with it". 

I haven't done custom class changes in over a week because of the update I am working on. Once it's released, all cleaned up and ect I will start doing custom class stuff again. You do deserve a higher priority though so if you want to replace your weapons just PM me.