Hia All

First off would like to say hecko, I'm Rick, but in game I go by Jackson Lively. Been here for about 3 weeks now and I have loved every moment here so far. Great staff and players. I'm interested in making new friends on the server and I love every moment of it so far. Thanks all. And if you ever want to play together or base I am down, unless I am with gang and/or doing something

you’re dumb as fuck, stop making assumptions about something you don’t know about. jackson gave out his whole inventory and cash away. he was talked out of it and kept playing on the server, what happened in the past is to be kept in the past. + jackson was one of the first ones to be in the gang when it was created i believe.

sorry to let you know, but i don't keep track of every single event on what happens.

all i know is that Tene said he was quitting, then was talked out of it by Watermelone.

what happened in the past is to be kept in the past

yeah that is most likely 2 weeks ago

14 days ain't that much of a time-span bud.

Alright bruh,

yeah that is most likely 2 weeks ago

14 days ain't that much of a time-span bud.

First off yeah was 2 weeks ago and no water didn't give me anything. yeah he talked to me but no he didn't give me anything I worked for the stuff I had and will have. That stuff is in the past tho so like I am really confused why you are making such a fuss about the whole situation and still bringing it up. its irrelevant now. 

all i know is that Tene said he was quitting, then was talked out of it by Watermelone.

And this here. Tene.... that name is irrelavent. Hes a nobody to me and always will be now. He says a lot of shit and most of it isn't true.