Jump to content

RickRolled7891

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by RickRolled7891

  1. Definitely, been a while since I last been on the server. I get a new laptop for traveling soon so I will be on a lot more
  2. Hey guys. Rick here or known as Jackson McStubbins, Hows it been?
  3. Hey guys, Jackson McStubbins here! Can anyone inform me how the server has changed and how its been since I left? I'm working full time now and barely time to play anymore but I still try just haven't been on tits in a while now.
  4. DENIED
  5. SMOD Rights and Mod Rights Accepted
  6. When Mav forgets the O.G Jackson Lively lol
  7. Im going to agree as well because I would love to see the forums more alive since it really isnt and not many staff members even appear to come on
  8. Very legit, Great bases, They hold up to their worth +1 Would buy again. And I recommend buying from him as well it is worth it and always will be worht it trust me
  9. Yessssss
  10. Habibi this thread is closed due to you already being promoted Your request to do that will be DENIED at this time. Thanks again THREAD CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER COMMENT
  11. Wym shitpost Pungi? This was already a shitpost posted in general chat? idk if you are being fr or not Alright I will being opening again and I will +1 Pungi's comment about habibi and fully agree As of right now Denied for Vebnei Accepted for Uncle Habibi As for the demotion of Sugar that will be Accepted Pungi will also be promoted to Super Admin as well Accepted Thread will now be closed. Thanks
  12. This application will be re-opened once again. Habibi, You are just a t-mod quit trying to down rank the higher ups.... tsk tsk tsk. very disappointing for you to think that. As of now this application will be Denied once again. Thread will be locked in 24hrs. Thanks for applying. I recommend you reapply in 2 weeks (January 31st 2020. 1/31/2020) Thanks
  13. Sorry Rubik but your opinion here is not needed. Due to the fact of that comment you will be demoted to T-Mod. Have a great day. If you have any questions. Please PM me on here and I will be willing to answer them. Thanks DENIED This thread will be left open for the mean time
  14. I was wondering what would you guys recommend doing to make this forum more active with more people online and helping people out? This forum seem's kinda dead unless a bug is being reported and the server updates which is amazing but sometimes the forum is just so dead its not even funny. Not trying to start a flaming war or drama but I am generally curious on your opinions and hopefully an admin will see this and help out as well. Thanks again. -Jackson
  15. I will be re-re-re-opening this old application, This application will be DENIED because Paklo made a bad call.
  16. You're Welcome, but honestly I do recommend like at least 10 hours to get to learn everything. Again not shutting you down about this but I feel like this is too little as I have seen Axiom's and Harley's responses before for very little hours. I am not apart of Psychedelic but I am just here to let you know. Again have a great day and sorry for a late reply I have been working all the time and as well in school and haven't been active on the forums due to the fact, I will be more active very soon and willing to help out and make people feel wanted
  17. Wolf, Not denying you or accepting as I am not in Psychedelic but I would say I recommend you getting some more hours in the game and learn how things work out. But best of luck to you! :LUL:
×
×
  • Create New...