Cops mass killing players in jail shouldn't be allowed

Atom Knight

PIKLAS MULTI STEP TUORIAL TO STOP EXECUTIONS

1. SEND A MESSAGE TO MAYOR THAT THERE ARE CORRUPT POLICE EXECUTING PRISIONERS AND TO FIRE THEM OR FACE CONSEQUENCES (revolt)

2. IF THEY ARE NO FIRED YOU CAN !REVOLT AND REPLACE THE BAD MAYOR

3. IF YOU CANNOT REVOLT OR DONT WANT TO YOU CAN TRY TO /DEMOTE THE CORRUPT POLICE FOR RP REASON "Corrupt police, executing prisioners."

4. OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE

Considering half the time the mayor is the one leading the mass executions by example they rarely get demoted

I’m all for making it so that the mayor has to allow it with a law, but banning a harmless activity is pretty pointless. I really don’t get why people get so triggered over this - once you’re arrested, you lose all your weapons anyways. Sometimes, playing cop gets a little dry, so what’s wrong with letting them have a change of scenery and let them go kill prisoners? Again, you literally lose nothing.

If you really get that pissed off about it, there are plenty of countermeasures. You can choose to not respawn, and literally any time you do /demote for “killing prisoners” or “police brutality,” everyone on the server votes yes and the cop is demoted in seconds.

And as Booper said, this server is anything but a realistic roleplay scenario. In what part of the world do you have teletubbies running around shooting people, magic swords that let you fly, sharks biting people inches away from the shore line, etc. Just because it’s not realistic doesn’t mean it’s not roleplay - it’s a video game, not a life simulator.

+1

Don't like it? Tough.

I swear to God the amount of sits I get when someone like Piklas is mayor (not ratting on you only man, many of us have it happen too) yell MassRDM in jail cells when we could be using that time to take proper sits where they are usually missed due to us having to decline the sit just for it to pop up again because everyone has to spam their sit as if we cant see the damn thing.

If it was a law I see it cutting it by half because most people are competent enough to read laws before asking for us.

If this was a rule it would make Staff's lives better and easier and it would make the new players who join less pissed off when they realize its allowed.

P.S if we could demote the mayor that'd be great but half the time it happens when 80+ players are on and you need like 30 players to hit yes. How the H-ell are you going to expect 30+ players to hit yes when we all know the number is going to be like 17-22.

"just demote the mayor huh durr-duh-durr" bitch please you all know as well as I fucking do that the demote function is rigged in the mayors favour. Its why cancer mayors just stay in power until a revolt or a massive PD raid takes em out.

Imo you get arrested for about 2 minutes or 3, and in my experience the mayor is never involved with the execution of prisoners, its usually just a lone guard chilling in the cells. I'm - 1 cause I really don't see the need for this, don't get arrested and you won't have to deal with the law.

So what I personally do is let them kill me 1 time and then dont respawn until your unarrested and  usually the cop will have an anurisim thinking hes going to be killing you over and over again also its 90 second u can wait and just demote the CP