Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: A Friendly Canadian

Your in-game name: A Friendly Canadian

Your SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:168539241)

 

Why were you warned/banned?: Warned for rdm

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? : I verified this with admin succ and super admin plutori,in the situation xyz threatened to raid my base if I do not surrender 2 procs to him I then proceeded to leave my base with a eaten pick up box and spit it out; then xyz goes to pick up the box and I killed him for attempting to steal the pick up box and I was later brought into a sit with big pickle around 30 minutes later and I was warned for rdm with the mod big pickle saying I couldn't kill somebody for trying to steal my property, both succ and plutori both agreed in this situation that I shouldn't of been warned because xyz was attempting to take my pick up box

Who warned/banned you and for how long?: It was a warn, Big Pickle 

Evidence: Server logs shows our dms nlr would show him facing my big up box

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12466-warn-appeal/
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...