Raiding suggestions

WantedNearby

During the server meeting I made a suggestion about raiding and Doc told me to make a forum post to get people's opinions on it so here it is.

Revert of houndeye and making it a purchasable weapon instead of an owned CC weapon. Houndeye every 10 seconds showed green dots for half a second where players are and this could be used to see how many people are in a base and their general location.

Revert of C4 to when it unfroze and unwelded props. This wasn't removed because of lag, but because of new players complaining their base was completely destroyed. Instead of people throwing C4 with gravgun and instantly phasing the entire base, they need to place them correctly so they can get through. I was thinking C4 could be better if it only unfroze for 10-20 seconds and you had that much time to dig through the props.

This suggestion will probably never be done, but prop limit is so high wtf. People used to make full bases with only 50 and now people can get 75+more with sugar dollars. tits pls nerf

---------

OK thats all for that, now I want to talk about the rise of small BIG-TITTY anime models. I know they can't raid, but they can do everything else and its ridiculous trying to hit a succubus loli that is 2000 years old but looks 9 in any other "rp" situation.

• 2 weeks later...

i dont know what houndeye is i havent played in a bit the succubus loli model i agree with cus they can revolt and even if it doesnt let them i know how to bypass the restriction u do it by just switching models join revolt switch model back to little loli girl i think if a model is smaller than 75hp it should be removed and all money should go towards a fundraiser for my subscriptions to various websites about the c4 sounds ifty like if all ur shit collapses on itself ur gay and ur nans gay too but like how u going to raid with 1 c4 unfreezing a couple props and then u try to hop thru or some shit like that idk grav gun launch the props sounds dumb u only got 20 seconds to do it i like where ur head is because its next to my balls aha im so funny i also have a suggestion why is chicken not added as food model thank