Christmas Trees

Tene

Considering the fact that Plutori has stated that these are classified as raidable entities and you can't have them in public bases, I feel like there should be a method of transport for these. This is because I have seen players like f1xster purchasing these trees from another player and having to make them remove their tree using the remover tool (If its already spawned in), go to the base and spawn it in where he wants it spawned in. It would be alot easier if there was something like claiming christmas trees a bit like the processor (Not sure how it would work as E would also be the method of gifting presents) or being able to pickup box it. If its considered a raidable entity then surely we should be able to use pickup boxes to transport them like other raidable entities, not like how the boombox works where only the owner can physgun it and it cant be pickup boxed which is how the tree functions at the moment.

I totally agree, as the owner of the biggest Christmas tree farm on the server, currently, I would like there to be a method of transportation, besides having the owner of the tree being the only one to move the tree, if I buy the tree from someone, it would be behoove if I can use a pick-up box on it. +1

Why so much effort for a entity that isnt gonna stay forever on the server?

I mean i get that youre being nice and giving people vip with the tree's, but i already see you have 50 tree's and i think it shouldnt be a huge problem for you.

If rubik/sugar wants to do this, then sure their choice, but imo not really super important as the tree will get removed in a few weeks anyways.