General Map Change Questions

TitsRP

Going back to questions on drugs. I have seen a unique drug system on this particular map that works great it involves growing weed in pots, Cocaine in pots, meth on stove, and Shrooms in the gound. My question is, is their a possibilty of this featuring in the update

I think that there's going to be a specific zone where you can grow drugs, at least that's what Sugar's been saying.

this isnt a question more of a suggestion. add some more perks maybe like damage modifiers. fall damg modifiers, something that makes you get more ammo from ammo boxes// maybe a chance percentage that your enemy will drop the weapon theyre holding when you kill them or money etc

I could see the weapon dropping thing get REALLY out of hand but everything else sounds good

this isnt a question more of a suggestion. add some more perks maybe like damage modifiers. fall damg modifiers, something that makes you get more ammo from ammo boxes// maybe a chance percentage that your enemy will drop the weapon theyre holding when you kill them or money etc

I could see the weapon dropping thing get REALLY out of hand but everything else sounds good

I always wanted to enable weapon dropping but due to custom classes I can't. It would be abused too hard.

I always wanted to enable weapon dropping but due to custom classes I can't. It would be abused too hard.

You could make it so that custom classes don't drop their weapons for example how some players can't get the weapons, idk if that's possible but blacklisting weapons that are drop able could be false. Not sure if you can go in depth that much with that feature.

You could make it so that custom classes don't drop their weapons for example how some players can't get the weapons, idk if that's possible but blacklisting weapons that are drop able could be false. Not sure if you can go in depth that much with that feature.

It's definitely possible. It's just that custom classes shouldn't have the perk to have a 0% chance to drop their weapons when shot but if you allow them to drop it from being shot or dying, queue up the people sitting in the corner of the map shooting their friends. Except when this update finally comes out a lot of the little kids will leave after the first week and I seriously think the community will mature a bit.

It's definitely possible. It's just that custom classes shouldn't have the perk to have a 0% chance to drop their weapons when shot but if you allow them to drop it from being shot or dying, queue up the people sitting in the corner of the map shooting their friends. Except when this update finally comes out a lot of the little kids will leave after the first week and I seriously think the community will mature a bit.

Well, we could enable that for custom classes as well, as they are very hard to kill with normal means. We should tighten the punishment on exploiting in this manner (a week ban and inventory cleared would be what I'd say) and not give up a feature for everyone else because of a couple of immature 9-year-olds.