My Absence

Vebnei

hecko, I will not be on the server today. I do not know exactly how long I will be gone but I do need time. I can and do understand if I am demoted because of my absence. The reason that I will at the least be gone for today is that my mother's house was burned to the ground. I got a call about 5 am stating that my mother is in the hospital and it is an emergency. So I rushed down, what had happened was the neighbors had been messing around with fire (I do not exactly know what they were doing yet) and had caught one of my mother's bushes on fire and it spread. Instead of calling anyone they had just tried to put it out. They didn't and my mom is narcoleptic and once she is asleep she cannot be woken up unless she wakes up so she did not wake up from this. By the time the firemen had gotten there she had about 1/4 of her body on fire. She ended up with 3rd degree burns and is hospitalized. She is having trouble with her breathing aswell. This is why I need a little break if I am not on today. I am sorry.

Thank you guy's for understanding.

~Vebnei

Wow, dude don't even worry about the server at all right now, your rank will still be here when you get back no matter how long you're gone. I'm praying that your mom is going to recover, I hope you and your other family members are okay as well. 

I also hope your neighbors are gonna enjoy the jail time. Stay strong dude

Thank you everyone who has responded. I really do appreciate the love and support from you all. Even though I have not been on this server very long I want you guys to know that you guys are my family. 

I love everyone,

Vebnei <3