Opinions on Kidnapping

Kamala Gekido

Thoughts on Kidnapping  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts on Kidnapping

• I like kidnapping
    • I do not like kidnapping/being kidnapped
    • No Opinion

To get a reskin added to the CC buyer for people to buy with suga, you have to spend 30$ IRL minimum. Im not confusing anything, you apparently don't know how these things work. You should probably learn the process before you try to get them to fuck people over.

you spent an awful lot of time basically saying "don't steal my hard-earned cash" when in reality it was just suga for someone not getting something confused

and im fully aware of how it works, but as i mentioned earlier, when it comes to actual RL purchases that could potentially be looking at a refund-- it's not up to you and me to discuss 'cause neither of us have our hands in the financials.

That's a discussion to be had with someone who's hands are in the financials, should this idea even get to that point.

Which it probably won't anyway.

So is no one gonna talk about the idea of making a cc specific class to kidnapping that way we can still appease the bath water drinkers. Because I said that as a possibility with no response to it.

It would max at 5 slots.

I proposed a similar idea in a different thread about this, but many people shot it down because it would necessitate giving everyone currently with a bludgeon CC a whole free CC with which to split their current kidnapping/raiding capabilities.

Also it doesn't really solve the issue of there being a large and unmitigated number of kidnappers on at any given time.

At that point it would just be a matter of briefly changing classes if you want to throw a hapless noob into the sewer or invent a reason to RDM someone with no consequence.