Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: Jacket 

Your in-game name: VenomSnake

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119176343

 

Why were you warned/banned?: NLR

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? : I see Toe trying to Kidnap a player in the downtown area so I gun him down then I go down to fountain and he approaches me then I jump onto him and Fine him for bounty.

I don't see how this is NLR as I killed him in a different area of the map for a different RP scenario/situation than my reason for fining him.

Two different places and Two different scenarios and the fact he came up to me in fountain and I didn't go after him.

 

and I believe his judgment  was very much affected by his hatred for me as he publicly calls out for my "death" among his gang members.

Who warned/banned you and for how long?: Toeslurper24  

Evidence:  I only have the locations of the 2 rp scenarios   Where I killed him at first     Where I cuffed him and fined him

 

 

Note: apparently I asked Toes about a certain situation a couple of days ago but don't exactly recall what was about nor what was his answer so he pushed that "You knew what you were doing"

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11682-warn-appeal/
Share on other sites

Several days ago you made a sit regarding the question of "Can I arrest someone for their bounty right after killing them? and if not? How long should I wait?" I PMed Isaac on discord, for you. With permission from Isaac; this was the information that was forwarded to that same night:

 

https://imgur.com/a/xVVOJvH

 

Here is a video of exactly what happens in regards to the sit, would like to get others opinions on the situation as well. However for now, I will be following Isaacs word.

 

 

*There is no audio in the first 30 secs or so because I had music playing and I do not want copyright to take the audio from the video*

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11682-warn-appeal/#findComment-79954
Share on other sites

Ok I don’t really see what he did wrong here. He killed you so he doesn’t have a nlr. Y’all were in a different area when he fined you. All I can really see here is that he saw you at fountain so he did his job and fined you for having a bounty. Like I said tho he killed you he didn’t die so how is that nlr for him when he never died

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11682-warn-appeal/#findComment-79957
Share on other sites

The screenshot from Isaac and supposedly what happened are two different scenarios, Jacket's scenario is he kills someone for a legitimate reason and then fines them for bounty later. The screenshot is if the cop dies to a player and then comes back to fine them for bounty. 100% not NLR, I might of had like the wrong idea of exactly what the specifics were in the sit.

 

But I don't believe this was Toes fault as it just seems like miscommunication.

 

if you catch my drift https://i.vgy.me/ab1y6u.png

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11682-warn-appeal/#findComment-79958
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...