Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: Thangirl (I Usually change it)

 

Your in-game name: Don't even remember, it was 2 or 3 years ago

 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:171336567

 

Why were you warned/banned?:  Apparently "DDOS Threats"

 

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? : Ok il be honest with you guys, I dont' remember doing ddos threads, I am not sure if it even happen like that due to being 3 years ago, I would also like to say that i've grown up a lot in these years, so I was probably an inmature 12 year old in those days, I used to do jokes and Minge in general, but i've changed, it's been 3 years  since I was banned, and I think everyone deserves a second chance, I can also say that i've never been VAC banned or anything related to that, I don't know how to DDOS and If I knew I wouldn't gain anything from doing it, so at the time I was probably just messing around, I ask you guys to check what did I do, if it is possible, because I don't remember anything at all, and if I did make a joke about it, I ask for a second chance.

 

Who warned/banned you and for how long?: Kryptonite/Permaban

 

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/pGdVGE2

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11593-icarusduclare-ban-appeal/
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...