The timer for raids and how long you can raid

Akumi

I feel that the time you are allowed to raid is wayy too short with the types of bases people use on the server. I was raiding with a few buds today and we didnt even get that far inside the base before we had to stop, which ended up several c4's and timebombs wasted. I think the timer should be raised to 15-30 minutes so that we can get more c4's inside the base before we have to suddenly stop.

10minutes is a solid number and a balanced one for raid timers,

if we increase the timer that'd HUGELY buff raidRP.

and most raids don't occur by a single person, and group raids are much faster than singular ones.

and most base defenders can't afford to stay Focused on a raid for more than 10minutes , its mentally and physically exhausting, and it will cost more resources,

C4s have a 10minutes effect time, which means the props that got destroyed by the c4 will reappear after 10minutes, and extending the raid timer would need to increase the effect timer of the c4, and thats buffing RaidRP even more.

I agree with Tass here, Most raids will take 10minutes or less, if you find yourself runming out of time then you really should improve the way you're roleplaying