C4 and Timebomb

Future You

Hey I'm Future You Aka "The Ass Eater 9000". Since the C4 and Timebomb has been around me and countless others haven't been able to base because they can break through the props. I'm okay with material grenades and similar things, but when you're able to hide behind a wall throw a C4 in and destroy the whole base its ridiculous. If it was only one prop it would be fine because you still wouldn't be able to snowball through. Also with new players if you just joined and you don't have VIP and you can't use Advanced Dupe 2 you can't save and replace your base, and it drives away any new players that would like to join. I think it needs to be revised and/or removed. Because people who cant't get the C4 get discouraged and may leave, therefore the strong get stronger, and the weak get weaker I would love to love to see new players and new faces but I can't. Please change it and make it balanced or just remove it.

Any ideas from your end to revise it aside from removing it? And if removed how do we make it fair to the other side of the player base. 

Oh yeah definitely! Maybe making the radius smaller, making so its harder to get, making it so you if you shoot enough at it it won't blow it

Any ideas from your end to revise it aside from removing it? And if removed how do we make it fair to the other side of the player base. 

And if you want to make it fair on the basing players side you can ban those bases with the beams that are really hard to raid.

The whole reason I love to play on titsRP is in fact because they have the C4 and time bombs, they add so much fun in for a raid and makes the game more enjoyable for people who in fact love to have a lot of tools available to them during a raid, Also whenever you say the weaker get weaker and the stronger get stronger trust me that is not true, I've started with the normal $30,000 and I've based with just a reg and didn't even know it could be upgraded. I feel like not many people try to base after being raided once because of the whole waiting till server restart or printer exploding, Not because of the C4 and timebombs.

The way basing is on this server, I think the c4 and makeshifts are fine.

And how is basing on this server?

The whole reason I love to play on titsRP is in fact because they have the C4 and time bombs, they add so much fun in for a raid and makes the game more enjoyable for people who in fact love to have a lot of tools available to them during a raid, Also whenever you say the weaker get weaker and the stronger get stronger trust me that is not true, I've started with the normal $30,000 and I've based with just a reg and didn't even know it could be upgraded. I feel like not many people try to base after being raided once because of the whole waiting till server restart or printer exploding, Not because of the C4 and timebombs.

Yeah, but how is it fair for the person who is being raided? So why do you think its fair?

The way basing is on this server, I think the c4 and makeshifts are fine.

And how is basing on this server?

Yeah, but how is it fair for the person who is being raided? So why do you think its fair?

What i meant by that is multiple OP custom classes are constantly on edge with a huge dupe that can withstand 5 C4s. If we nerfed C4 and makeshifts nobody would ever successfully complete a raid. Players that defend a base during a raid definitely have an advantage and would gain an even more unfair and unfun advantage.

Let me tell you that I have successfully defend bases from c4 and time bombs many times idk why people see it as a problem its not the fact that the c4 and time bombs are op its that people don't know how to make c4 and timebombs ez to defend I always make sure I have the bottom available to see so I can just shoot them away.  Basically make a good base that is countering those things.

Im sorry but it’s good that c4’s and makeshifts are on the server as they are used for raiding if then only thing you could use is material grenades and lockpicks what’s the fucking point. Having c4’s and lockpicks is what makes the game fun

The idea of strong getting stronger and weak getting weaker depends on the context. As someone who generally bases with the top of the top and has been a bottom feeder myself, sure I see your point. The problem is they don't base with others or they aren't well known on the server and have no name for themselves. In that case if they base they gotta hide somewhere secluded. As someone who can't even build a C4 would decimate anything I built though I base with others who know what they're doing sooo it's a double edged sword. The way it currently is, is nice because the bases are big, the rules for basing give a big advantage as is to the base owner and multiple cope outs in case you run out of 1 thing moving to another is nice.

Hope this sheds some light on my opinion on it.