Speedy Rebel Posted July 3, 2019 Share Posted July 3, 2019 If you read my post I said there was no lockpicking after the train that was before I suggest you read (to nanako) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11444-special-educator-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-78225 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Memes Posted July 3, 2019 Author Share Posted July 3, 2019 I appreciate that you clearing that up Plutori and checking which door it was to show that I hadn't picked their base. I wasn't recording at the time so I can't show evidence to support my side though, but I appreciate the extra effort you took to clarify for everyone that the door Equinox said I picked wasn't to their base. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11444-special-educator-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-78227 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted July 4, 2019 Share Posted July 4, 2019 No response from the banning staff so I will be accepting this Ban Appeal. You're unbanned. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11444-special-educator-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-78292 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts